Pleiades Villas - 3 bedroom
Eastern Crete, Crete, Greece
- Stunning sea views
- Private seawater pool
- Luxury resort service and facilities
About the villa
Offering exceptional standards of luxury and comfort, these family villas in Crete combine the independence of a private holiday home with a level of service to rival renowned hotels. An exclusive collection of just nine houses, Pleiades Villas are owned by the same prestigious hotel company as the Domes of Elounda Resort, and are styled and managed with equal attention to detail. Daily maid service can be enhanced (on request) by chef, butler and shopping services, ensuring a totally leisurely stay. Each villa is beautifully and individually designed, with white walls, wood floors and earthy fabrics in uncluttered interiors, and furnished sun decks and a private pool maximising outdoor space.
The three bedroom villa is a flexible mix of twin and double rooms, one with en suite shower room, two with whirlpool baths, and all with air conditioning; ad the open-plan ground floor is a spacious living/dining room with access to the open terrace. Shops, cafes, restaurants and beaches in Aghios Nikolaos are 2km away, and Elounda is within easy reach. All Pleiades Villas guests have free access in all public areas, beach and crèche / kids club / teenager club of the property's award winning sister hotel Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection (15’ minutes drive from Pleiades Villas).
- Living/dining area
- Master double bedroom (king size bed) with bathroom en suite
- Twin bedroom with bathroom en suite
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite
- Coffee machine
- All pools vary in size and are filled with seawater.
- Wooden pool fences can be provided on request, please request on booking to ensure availability.
- Ladder Access
- Guests at Pleiades Villas may use all the common areas at the sister hotel Domes of Elounda Autograph Collection on complimentary basis (beach, pools, outdoor playground etc.) and the bar & restaurants with an extra charge.
- In the Family pool area at Domes of Elounda, there are 3 pools. There is a 800sqm long pool and a smaller pool next door to it. This is the only exterior heated pool in the resort in April, May & October. There is also a separate shaded pool for children. The temperature is set and may reach up to 24-25 ℃ but this can also be affected by the external temperature, too. These are all freshwater pools. There is also a separate seawater adults only with breathtaking views of Spina Longa island.
- Washing machine
- Private parking
Guests at Pleiades Villas may use all the common areas at the sister hotel Domes of Elounda Autograph Collection on complimentary basis (beach, pools, outdoor playground etc.) and the bar & restaurants with an extra charge. If travelling in March, please note that Domes of Elounda is open from 01 April – 01 November. Please advise the Villa Manager on arrival if you wish to use the facilities at Domes.
The villa manager will welcome you on arrival and be available during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 15:00 Departure by 12:00
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
FLIGHTSCV Villas can book charter flights from most regional airports to the above destinations to suit the requirements of our guests and their party members. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page
EOT Tourist License number: MHTE 1040K10000016300
Service & Staffing
- Reception service
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 1 hours per day 7 day(s) per week
- Linen change 7 day(s) per week
- Allergy proof pillows
- Bathrobes, slippers & luxury toiletries
- Grocery delivery service
- All Pleiades Villas guests have free access in all public areas, beach and crèche / kids club / teenager club of the property's award winning sister hotel Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection (15’ minutes drive from Pleiades Villas)
available on request at an additional cost
- Upgrade to Bed and Breakfast (£12 per adult per day, 50% reduction for children aged 2-11) or Half Board (£42 per adult per day, 50% reduction for children aged 2-11) at the Domes of Elounda Hotel.
- Weekly menu on bed and breakfast or half board arrangement. Breakfast and other meals can be delivered to the villa
- Private chef €35 per hour
- Private butler service €25 per hour (breakfast or dinner in the villa)
- Babysitting €15 per hour
- Private chamber maid
- Computer (notebook) & colour printer
- Massage/beauty therapist
- Airport transfer
restaurants & bars
- With Half Board, Pleiades guests may have the option to enjoy buffet dinner in the main restaurant Tholos at Domes of Elounda and also offers Theme Nights. Half Board guests can also receive a credit towards their dining bill in any of the a la carte restaurants (15€ / adult & 7€ / child) in exchange of their HB allowance. For those who do not wish to dine at Domes, on arrival the Villa Manager can inform guests about the options to dine in the Villa.
- Watersports including sailing, speed boats, banana boats, pedalos, canoes, waterskiing and wakeboarding are available at the property's award winning sister hotel Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection (15 minutes’ drive from Pleiades Villas).
- All amenities in Aghios Nikolaos 2km.
- Bars, mini-markets and restaurants along the coastline below, between the property and Aghios Nikolaos.
- Beaches on the coastline below the property, between the property and Aghios Nikolaos
- Heraklion Airport 67km