Pleiades Villas - 2 bedroom Superior
Eastern Crete, Crete, Greece
- Fabulous sea views
- Private heatable pool
- Luxury resort services and facilities
About the villa
Owned by the same prestigious hotel company as the Domes of Elounda Boutique Beach Resort, and enjoying superior service levels more usual in a five star hotel, the luxurious Pleiades Villas add an extra dimension to the privacy and intimacy of villa holidays. Chef, butler and shopping services are all available on request, allowing guests the luxury of leisurely lunches or al fresco dining on the pool terrace, with no effort required. Each of the nine villas is individually designed and elegantly furnished in contemporary style, with décor and fabrics in earth and sea tones reflecting their surroundings and creating a relaxing ambience.
A generously spacious villa, the Two Bedroom Superior is fully air-conditioned and has an airy living/dining room on the ground floor, opening out to a furnished sun deck surrounding the private pool, while each of the first floor bedrooms has en suite bathroom with a whirlpool bath. There are beautiful views of sea and shoreline from the hillside setting, and Pleiades Villas are just 2km from Aghios Nikolaos en route to popular Elounda. All Pleiades Villas guests have free access in all public areas, beach and crèche / kids club / teenager club of the property's award winning sister hotel Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection (15’ minutes drive from Pleiades Villas).
- Master double bedroom (king size bed) with bathroom en suite
- Twin bedroom with bathroom en suite
- Living/dining area
- Coffee machine
- All pools vary in size and are filled with seawater.
- Wooden pool fences can be provided on request, please request on booking to ensure availability.
- Please note that with pool heating, temperatures can reach approximately 23 - 26 degrees, depending on ambient temperature.
- Ladder Access
- Pool heating available – price on request
- Water feature
- Guests at Pleiades Villas may use all the common areas at the sister hotel Domes of Elounda Autograph Collection on complimentary basis (beach, pools, outdoor playground etc.) and the bar & restaurants with an extra charge.
- In the Family pool area at Domes of Elounda, there are 3 pools. There is a 800sqm long pool and a smaller pool next door to it. This is the only exterior heated pool in the resort in April, May & October. There is also a separate shaded pool for children. The temperature is set and may reach up to 24-25 ℃ but this can also be affected by the external temperature, too. These are all freshwater pools. There is also a separate seawater adults only with breathtaking views of Spina Longa island.
- Washing machine
- Private parking
Service & Staffing
- Reception service
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 1 hours per day 7 day(s) per week
- Linen change 7 day(s) per week
- Allergy proof pillows
- Bathrobes, slippers & luxury toiletries
- Grocery delivery service
- All Pleiades Villas guests have free access in all public areas, beach and crèche / kids club / teenager club of the property's award winning sister hotel Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection (15’ minutes drive from Pleiades Villas)
available on request at an additional cost
- Upgrade to Bed and Breakfast (£12 per adult per day, 50% reduction for children aged 2-11) or Half Board (£42 per adult per day, 50% reduction for children aged 2-11) at the Domes of Elounda Hotel.
- Weekly menu on bed and breakfast or half board arrangement. Breakfast and other meals can be delivered to the villa
- Private chef €35 per hour
- Private butler service €25 per hour (breakfast or dinner in the villa)
- Babysitting €15 per hour
- Private chamber maid
- Computer (notebook) & colour printer
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Massage/beauty therapist
- Airport transfer
restaurants & bars
- With Half Board, Pleiades guests may have the option to enjoy buffet dinner in the main restaurant Tholos at Domes of Elounda and also offers Theme Nights. Half Board guests can also receive a credit towards their dining bill in any of the a la carte restaurants (15€ / adult & 7€ / child) in exchange of their HB allowance. For those who do not wish to dine at Domes, on arrival the Villa Manager can inform guests about the options to dine in the Villa.
- Watersports including sailing, speed boats, banana boats, pedalos, canoes, waterskiing and wakeboarding are available at the property's award winning sister hotel Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection (15 minutes’ drive from Pleiades Villas).
Guests at Pleiades Villas may use all the common areas at the sister hotel Domes of Elounda Autograph Collection on complimentary basis (beach, pools, outdoor playground etc.) and the bar & restaurants with an extra charge. If travelling in March, please note that Domes of Elounda is open from 01 April – 01 November. Please advise the Villa Manager on arrival if you wish to use the facilities at Domes.
The villa manager will welcome you on arrival and be available during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 15:00. Departure by 12:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
EOT Tourist License number: MHTE 1040K10000016300
- All amenities in Aghios Nikolaos 2km.
- Bars, mini-markets and restaurants along the coastline below, between the property and Aghios Nikolaos.
- Beaches on the coastline below the property, between the property and Aghios Nikolaos
- Heraklion Airport 67km
Even by the standards of an island that boasts plenty of it, there are those who consider Eastern Crete to be especially charming. It offers much of what the western area provides but at a slightly more sedate and less developed pace. Villages steeped in tradition, mountain gorges, secluded coves and architectural gems from the pages of history as well as some seriously fine beaches and great walking are among the numerous attractions in a region less rugged and populous than elsewhere – something that appeals to and enchants those looking for a slightly quieter Cretan sojourn.
Find out more about Eastern Crete.