Elounda Gulf -Seafront Villa
Elounda Gulf Villas, Eastern Crete, Crete, Greece
- Magnificent sea views
- Stunning beachfront location
- Luxury resort services and facilities
About the villa
This villa is located just 10 minutes drive from Elounda Gulf Resort, find out more about the resort here.
Gazing out to mesmeric views of the bay and its islands, all that separates this stylish villa from the sea is its own private pool and a large lawned garden. With sun loungers, cushioned seating, and al fresco dining at the poolside, the Seafront Villa’s indoor social space is a large and airy living / dining room, with glass doors out to the sea view terrace and a staircase up to a ‘crows-nest’ sitting area, comfortably furnished to enjoy bird’s-eye bay views. A few steps lead up from the living room to two bedrooms and a Jacuzzi bathroom, while two bedrooms on the lower floor each have their own shower room.
Air-conditioned throughout, the villa has WiFi, smart TV, a well-equipped kitchen and a built-in barbecue; and, as part of Elounda Gulf Villas, guests enjoy complimentary ‘at-home’ breakfast service each morning, an on demand daily shuttle service to the complex and use of its restaurants, bar, activities and facilities. Just 2km from Plaka village and 4km from Elounda’s tavernas, the villa is directly beside Elounda Gulf’s private beach club and sandy beach.
lower ground floor
- Living room
- Shower room
- Utility room
- Master double bedroom (king size bed) with shower room en suite
- Twin bedroom
- Living room
- Double bedroom (king size bed) opening to balcony
- Twin Bedroom with rear garden view
- Bathroom with Jacuzzi
- Desk and sitting area
- Built-in barbecue
- Smart TV
- DVD Player
- Blu-Ray player
- CD player
- Ipod dock
- Air conditioning throughout
- American fridge/freezer
- 7m x 4m
- 1.2m x 1.8m deep
- Built-in steps
- Water feature
- The cost of the pool heating is included in the price for the period from 14 April to 24 May and from 28 September to 31 October 2019. Outside of these dates pool heating can be arranged for an additional supplement.
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Central heating included
Minimum stay 7 nights 01 July - 25 August, 3 nights for all other periods.
Please note for bookings made under the Early Booking Offer a non-refundable deposit of 50% is required on confirmation of the booking, and the final balance is payable 60 days before arrival in resort, non-refundable after this date.
Arrival from 14:00 Departure by 12:00
CV Villas can book charter flights from most regional airports to the above destinations to suit the requirements of our guests and their party members. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
EOT Tourist Licence number: 1040K015A3135100
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 1 hours per day 7 day(s) per week
- Daily buffet breakfast at Argo Restaurant
- Daily replacement of mineral water
- ELOUNDA GULF COOL KIDS CLUB AND CRECHE These have been designed for Elounda Gulf by the child care specialists, Worldwide Kids Company, under the UK Ofsted standards. The Kids club accommodates kids 4 to 12 years old, on a complimentary basis. Outdoor play takes place in the brand new playground outfitted with the most up-to-date equipment. Activities are specially designed to offer great fun and a memorable stay in a safe and secure environment
- Bookings of 7 nights or more will receive complimentary return transfers from the villa to the hotel after 6pm every night. Bookings of 7 nights or more will receive complimentary return transfers from the villa to the hotel after 6pm every night
available on request
- Massage/beauty therapist*
- Cooking lessons in your villa (available on request, payable locally)
- Wine tasting and olive oil tasting (available on request, payable locally)
- Yoga on the beach (available on request, payable locally)
- Cocktail night
- Cretan night
- Elixir Spa Gallery Gym room: with treadmill, exercise bike, abdominal lower-back bench, multi-machine, Sauna, Steam bath, Outdoor heated jacuzzi, Massage room
* available on request, payable locally
- Plaka Village 2km
- Supermarkets and tavernas Elounda Village 4km
- Agios Nikolaos 12km
- The villa is on the beach front (sandy).
- The villa has direct access to the Elounda Gulf Private Beach Club. The club is equipped with sun beds, luxurious sunshades and beach towels and attentive service of cocktails, drinks and fresh fruit are offered throughout the day. Water sports and other beach services are offered upon request. Private events, parties, weddings and exclusive celebrations can be arranged at the private beach upon request. Entry to the private beach is allowed only to the hotel’s guests, and therefore privacy is guaranteed.
- Heraklion 70km
With blissful views over the Gulf of Mirabello, these luxury villas and suites on Crete combine the facilities and services of a deluxe resort with the welcoming ambience of a select boutique hotel.
Elounda Gulf Villas provides all the facilities necessary for a relaxing holiday, for both couples and families. There is a large communal infinity pool and Jacuzzi, the perfect place to lie back with a cool drink and soak up the Cretan sun. The Elixir Spa offers a range of massages and beauty treatments which can be taken in the spa rooms or in the comfort of your own accommodation for total relaxation. While parents are unwinding, the Cool Kids Club and crèche, designed to meet Ofsted standards, is complimentary and on hand to keep children from 4 to 12 years old entertained. There is also an on-site gym for those that like to keep fit when on holiday.
Eating and drinking
There are two excellent restaurants in the resort. The Argo Restaurant, which offers a Greek and international buffet breakfast and dinner, as well as snacks throughout the day, has the option of indoor and outdoor seating, as well as lunch and snacks served by the pool. The Daphni Restaurantis an award-winning gourmet restaurant with stunning sea views, serving up exquisite Greek, Mediterranean and international cuisine. There are also regular theme nights with entertainment, or for something more special or relaxed private in villa dining is available. The Argo Bar offers a relaxing space that is perfect for an aperitif or after dinner cocktail.