Elounda Gulf - Presidential Spa Pool Villa
Elounda Gulf Villas, Eastern Crete, Crete, Greece
- Stunning sea views
- Heated infinity pool
- Luxury resort service and facilities
About the villa
The Presidential Spa Villa is as proudly privileged as its name suggests, with a well-equipped gym room, sauna and Hammam among its private facilities. Set on a hillside overlooking the scenic Mirabello Bay, Elounda Gulf Villas offer some of the most luxurious accommodation on the island. A member of the ‘Small Luxury Hotels of The World’, and listed in the ‘101 Best Hotels of the World’, the deluxe resort is a short stroll from rock bathing in the sea, 1km from a sandy beach and within easy reach of Elounda village. A huge range of water sports are available nearby and hotel facilities include a large swimming pool, a bar and restaurants, and pampering treatments at the Elixir Spa.
Individually styled, the sophisticated Spa Villas each feature luxurious marble bathrooms with Jacuzzi tubs, and an elegant living room with doors to a sea-view furnished terrace. This three bedroom villa also has a beautiful crescent pool, complete with Jacuzzi and a jet to swim against. In-villa massage and cook service can be arranged locally for heightened levels of indulgent luxury.
- Open-plan kitchen/dining/living room
- Master double bedroom with bathroom en suite and separate shower
- 2 large bedrooms each with bathroom en suite and separate shower
- Private Gym with treadmill, abdominal lower back bench, exercise bike, multi machine and TV
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- CD player
- Fax machine and service (available on request, payable locally)
- Air conditioning throughout
- Coffee machine
- 8m x 6m
- 0.8m x 1.8m deep
- Built-in steps
- Beach entry
- Pool towels
- Crescent shape with jacuzzi and jet for swimming against
- Pool Heating is included in the rental up to 24 May and from 28 September. For all other periods, available on request, payable locally
- Washing machine
- Telephone (payable locally)
- Luxury bathrobes, toiletries and slippers
- Private parking
Minimum stay 5 nights 01 July - 25 August, 3 nights for all other periods.
Please note for bookings made under the Early Booking Offer a non-refundable deposit of 50% is required on confirmation of the booking, and the final balance is payable 60 days before arrival in resort, non-refundable after this date.
Arrival from 14:00 Departure by 12:00
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
CV Villas can book charter flights from most regional airports to the above destinations to suit the requirements of our guests and their party members. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
EOT Tourist Licence number: 1040K015A3135100
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 1 hours per day 7 day(s) per week
- Daily buffet breakfast at Argo Restaurant
- Daily replacement of mineral water
- ELOUNDA GULF COOL KIDS CLUB AND CRECHE These have been designed for Elounda Gulf by the child care specialists, Worldwide Kids Company, under the UK Ofsted standards. The Kids club accommodates kids 4 to 12 years old, on a complimentary basis. Outdoor play takes place in the brand new playground outfitted with the most up-to-date equipment. Activities are specially designed to offer great fun and a memorable stay in a safe and secure environment.
available on request
- Cook service (available on request, payable locally)
- Massage/beauty therapist*
- Cooking lessons in your villa (available on request, payable locally)
- Wine tasting and olive oil tasting (available on request, payable locally)
- Yoga on the beach (available on request, payable locally)
- Cocktail night
- Cretan night
- Elixir Spa Gallery Gym room: with treadmill, exercise bike, abdominal lower-back bench, multi-machine, Sauna, Steam bath, Outdoor heated jacuzzi, Massage room
restaurants & bars
- 2 A La Carte Restaurants for use of all guests (Half Board and children's menu available)
- Bar for use of all guests staying at the complex
* available on request, payable locally
- Supermarkets and tavernas Elounda Village 1.5km
- Rock bathing 300m below villas.
- Elounda Beach 1km (nearest sandy beach) via complementary hotel shuttle.
- All guests can swim and sunbathe at the Elounda Gulf Private Beach Club. The club is equipped with sun beds, luxurious sunshades and beach towels and attentive service of cocktails, drinks and fresh fruit is offered throughout the day. The Club is located less than 5 minutes’ drive from the Elounda Gulf Villas & Suites and the hotel offers to all guests daily complementary shuttle services to the private beach, on demand at any time during the day. Water sports and other beach services are offered upon request. Private events, parties, weddings and exclusive celebrations can be arranged at the private beach upon request. Entry to the private beach is allowed only to the hotel’s guests, and therefore privacy is guaranteed.
- Heraklion 75km
With blissful views over the Gulf of Mirabello, these luxury villas and suites on Crete combine the facilities and services of a deluxe resort with the welcoming ambience of a select boutique hotel.
Elounda Gulf Villas provides all the facilities necessary for a relaxing holiday, for both couples and families. There is a large communal infinity pool and Jacuzzi, the perfect place to lie back with a cool drink and soak up the Cretan sun. The Elixir Spa offers a range of massages and beauty treatments which can be taken in the spa rooms or in the comfort of your own accommodation for total relaxation. While parents are unwinding, theCool Kids Club and crèche, designed to meet Ofsted standards, is complimentary and on hand to keep children from 4 to 12 years old entertained. There is also an on-site gym for those that like to keep fit when on holiday.
Eating and drinking
There are two excellent restaurants in the resort. The Argo Restaurant, which offers a Greek and international buffet breakfast and dinner, as well as snacks throughout the day, has the option of indoor and outdoor seating, as well as lunch and snacks served by the pool. The Daphni Restaurantis an award-winning gourmet restaurant with stunning sea views, serving up exquisite Greek, Mediterranean and international cuisine. There are also regular theme nights with entertainment, or for something more special or relaxed private in villa dining is available. The Argo Bar offers a relaxing space that is perfect for an aperitif or after dinner cocktail.