- Historic towns nearby
- Gated heatable pool
- Contemporary design
About the villa
With its mellowed stone walls, pretty green shutters and pale gold pantile roof, this lovingly renovated ‘mas’ seems as timeless as the landscape in which it sits, but early residents of the old farm would barely recognise its cheerfully furnished rooms, and may well covet its contemporary comforts. These days the house basks in broad lawns and well-tended gardens, where mature trees cast cooling shadow, a boules pitch and a barbecue encourage outdoor living, and a large swimming pool is heatable on request, with loungers and a big sail shade on its lawned surround. Beside the house, and overlooking the lavender field, a spacious terrace is furnished for al fresco wining and dining, echoing an indoor sitting/dining room which, with underfloor heating, comes into its own in the cooler months.
Three of the villa’s five bedrooms are flexibly furnished for twin or king-size use, all are attractively styled in vibrant colours, and each is complete with its own bath or shower room. A five minute drive from local shops and eateries in Joucas, the villa is within twenty minutes of Goult, Gordes and Apt.
- Entrance hall and study area
- Sitting/dining room
- Utility room
- King bedroom can be made a twin, with separate bathroom
- Queen bedroom with en suite shower room
- King bedroom (can be made into a twin), with en suite double headed shower room
- Master Queen bedroom with en suite bath, walk in shower & french doors leading onto terrace
Guest Annexe (outside access)
- King bedroom (can be made twin), leading off the terrace, with ensuite shower room
- Terrace area with external shower fitting
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
- DVD Player
- CD player
Games and Sports
- Boules pitch
- Portable fans (4 available)
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 4 hours per day 2 day(s) per week
- Linen Change: Once a week on arrival day, (extra changes available on request for an additional charge).
available on request
- COOK SERVICE Cook service is available on request, subject to availability at an additional cost (payable locally) and needs to be booked well in advance to avoid disappointment.
An English speaking CV representative will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00. Departure by 10:00.
For arrivals after 19:00 please notify CV Villas as a charge may apply.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
- Local shopping, cafes/restaurants and tennis courts in Joucas 1.9km
- Roussillon 3.8km
- Gordes 10km
- Horse Riding in the Camargue Region 1hr
PLACES OF INTEREST
- Apt 15km
- Goult 9km
- Camargue region 1hr
- Avignon 36km
- Marseille 80km
- Nîmes 88km
- Avignon TGV 46km
A villa holiday in Provence combines fantastic food and soul-soothing blue skies with sun-soaked olive groves, epic Roman ruins, carpets of lavender and rosé-blushed vines. Market stalls flow with the most vibrant fruits and vegetables, and tiny hilltop villages add to their fairytale feels with their winding cobbled alleys and picture-perfect squares. Provence villa holidays are calming but cultured – find your perfect poolside spot for a lazy villa afternoon, feasting on those famous French flavours and tasting some of the world’s best wines. Then, head out to experience the Provençal way of life – soaking up lavender field views, ancient abbeys, medieval towns and a rich Roman heritage on the way.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport.
Eurotunnel can be pre-booked through CV Villas. Eurotunnel is for clients that wish to drive to France in their own vehicle. We are also happy to book Eurostar trains for clients, although this is not possible for our villas in Corsica.