From £4,734 per week
- Historic towns nearby
- Gated heatable pool
- Large lawned gardens
About the villa
With its mellowed stone walls, pretty green shutters and pale gold pantile roof, this lovingly renovated ‘mas’ seems as timeless as the landscape in which it sits, but early residents of the old farm would barely recognise its cheerfully furnished rooms, and may well covet its contemporary comforts. These days the house basks in broad lawns and well-tended gardens, where mature trees cast cooling shadow, a boules pitch and a barbecue encourage outdoor living, and a large swimming pool is heatable on request, with loungers and a big sail shade on its lawned surround. Beside the house, and overlooking the lavender field, a spacious terrace is furnished for al fresco wining and dining, echoing an indoor sitting/dining room which, with underfloor heating, comes into its own in the cooler months.
Three of the villa’s five bedrooms are flexibly furnished for twin or king-size use, all are attractively styled in vibrant colours, and each is complete with its own bath or shower room. A five minute drive from local shops and eateries in Joucas, the villa is within twenty minutes of Goult, Gordes and Apt.
- Entrance hall and study area
- Sitting/dining room
- Utility room
- King bedroom can be made a twin, with separate bathroom
- Queen bedroom with en suite shower room
- King bedroom (can be made into a twin), with en suite double headed shower room
- Master Queen bedroom with en suite bath, walk in shower & french doors leading onto terrace
Guest Annexe (outside access)
- King bedroom (can be made twin), leading off the terrace, with ensuite shower room
- Terrace area with external shower fitting
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
- DVD Player
- CD player
GAMES & SPORTS
- Boules pitch
- Portable fans (4 available)
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 4 hours per day 2 day(s) per week
- Linen Change: Once a week on arrival day, (extra changes available on request for an additional charge).
available on request
- COOK SERVICE Cook service is available on request, subject to availability at an additional cost (payable locally) and needs to be booked well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Arrival from 16:00. Departure by 10:00.
For arrivals after 19:00 please notify CV Villas as a charge may apply.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
- Local shopping, cafes/restaurants and tennis courts in Joucas 1.9km
- Roussillon 3.8km
- Gordes 10km
- Horse Riding in the Camargue Region 1hr
PLACES OF INTEREST
- Apt 15km
- Goult 9km
- Camargue region 1hr
- Avignon 36km
- Marseille 80km
- Nîmes 88km
- Avignon TGV 46km
If you are looking for sun-soaked olive groves, carpets of lavender, sunflower fields, Roman ruins, and gently trellised vines, Provence villa holidays deliver. The region’s blue skies, mountainous landscapes, and photogenic seascapes inspired Van Gogh and Cézanne, and continue to seduce visitors in towns like Aix-en-Provence and Arles. Add the vibrant street markets, gourmet foods—like truffles and chestnuts—and some of the world’s best wines from Châteauneuf-du-Pape, and you have yourself one seriously epicurean destination.
Find out more about Provence.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.