From £3,777 per week
Villa Pentas, Reunion Resort
- Cinema room
- Flexible duration
About the villa
This super modern property has 9 spacious bedrooms, so is the perfect option for a large group with a special occasion. Found on the Reunion Resort, just 15 minutes from Disney World, the villa overlooks gorgeous fairway views and is decorated in a tasteful contemporary style with lots of grand features and high-tech furnishings. The main living area is on the ground floor and is indulgently open plan with a large lounge, cocktail bar, 12-seater dining table and generous kitchen. Complete with a 6-seat breakfast bar, the kitchen is equipped to a seriously high spec, with an oversized fridge/freezer, double ovens, double dishwashers and a lovely central island. As well as the main living area, there’s a children’s playroom with foosball and Xbox, and a ‘Flight Lounge’-styled family games room, extravagantly furnished with a motion car and rollercoaster simulator, separate flight simulator, karaoke and a 5-stool bar. A super-special addition to the house is the unique Star Trek-themed cinema room – impressively decorated right down to the tiniest of details, with Enterprise-style starship seating, surround sound and a 4K HD projector with huge screen.
Different themed bedrooms can be found over three floors, including a king size master with access to the pool deck on the ground floor, and a funky blue-and-white penthouse suite on the third floor. This super-luxe room is accessed from a lift or private staircase, and includes an en suite bathroom with two rain shower heads, a coffee machine and cosy seating in a private office area. Children will love the themed double bunk bedrooms – each with an en suite bathroom and lavish personal bunk bed TVs. Outside, there’s a large private pool and surrounding decking area. Relax on the comfortable rattan sun loungers or head to the Jacuzzi – there’s even a fire pit and outdoor kitchen, with another huge dining table, to really make the most of Orlando’s warm weather.
- Open plan living/dining and kitchen area
- Utility room
- Games room
- Master double bedroom (king size bed) with bathroom en suite and separate shower opening to pool terrace
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with shower room en suite
- Kids games room
- Cinema room
- Double bedroom (queen size bed) with bathroom en suite and separate shower opening to balcony
- Twin bedroom (2 queen size beds) with shower room en suite
- 2 Double bedrooms with shower room en suite
- Football themed bunk bedroom (with 2 bunk beds) with shower room en suite
- Themed bunk bedroom (with 2 bunk beds) with shower room en suite
- Large Double bedroom (king size bed) with bathroom en suite and separate shower opening to balcony
- Plancha grill
- Pizza oven
- Bar area
- Outdoor kitchen
- TV in all bedrooms
- DVD Player
- Sound system
- Playstation 2
GAMES & SPORTS
- Running machine
- Cross trainer
- Exercise bike
- Air conditioning throughout
- Oven x2
- Dishwasher x2
- American fridge/freezer
- Coffee machine
- Built-in steps
- Star Trek cinema room
- Professional karaoke system
- Flight simulator and motion driving game
- Bathroom amenities
- Fire pit
- Washing Machine x2
- Tumble Dryer x2
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 2 hours per day 6 day(s) per week
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week
- Towel change 1 day(s) per week
- Bathroom amenities
- Access to the Reunion Resort water park, communal pools, tennis courts, pickleball, gym, playground, golf courses (green fees apply), resort shuttle and Disney shuttles unlimited (fees will apply)
available on request for an additional cost
- Cook service
- Fresh cut flowers on arrival
You will also need a USA visa or waiver form/ESTA. Apply for your ESTA at least 72 hours before travelling (HTTPS://ESTA.CBP.DHS.GOV/ESTA/).
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please click here for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport of arrival. Please click here for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
- Restaurant and cafe 1.1km
- Shops, supermarket, bakery, pharmacy, ATM 4.3km
- Championsgate 6.1km
further places of interest
- Reunion Golf Course 2.7km
- Walt Disney World Resort 16.3km
- Disney Springs 20.2km
- Universal Studios 32km
- International Drive 32km
- Orlando International 45km
- Sanford Orlando 86km
Walt Disney World, encompassing four theme parks and two water parks, and Universal, with two theme parks and a water park newly opened in 2017, have enough thrills, spills and entertainment to fill a holiday in Orlando ten times over, without ever venturing into the city. Our villas in Orlando are close to all the action. But, take a break from the magic, and you can experience everything else that is on offer – beautiful parks, a thriving arts scene, excellent shopping and dining, and a buzzing nightlife.
Find out more about Orlando.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport of arrival.