Western Cyprus, Cyprus
- Direct access to the sea
- All bedrooms en suite
- Sumptuous sea views
About the villa
With timber-decked terraces and uninterrupted sea views from its peaceful promontory, Villa Gaia certainly creates a sense of being afloat on the bay. Providing perfect privacy, on the outskirts of Pomos, the very contemporary house is built over three levels. The ground floor is home to a kitchen replete with modern appliances, and an open-plan living room with sitting and dining areas, satellite TV and a fireplace. Air-conditioned throughout, the villa’s upper level is occupied by three of the four en suite bedrooms, the master double boasting a Jacuzzi bath with views of the Med. In an intriguing position beneath the swimming pool, the fourth bedroom and an adjacent sauna are at lower garden level, both with large port-holes in the ceiling looking up to the water of the pool. With its swim-up bar stools and heated Jacuzzi, the infinity pool is the obvious focal point of the grounds, complemented by a covered dining terrace and built-in barbecue. And steps lead down from here to a private garden with access to the beach. The ultra-relaxing Villa Gaia is 21km from amenities in Polis.
- 12 steps down from parking area to sitting room with dining and kitchen area opens to pool terrace
- Double bedroom with in-room Jacuzzi bath and cloakroom open to the bedroom
- 2 twin bedrooms, each with a compact shower room en suite
Lower ground floor
- External access to double bedroom with shower room en suite (under the pool) opening to garden with furnished terrace.
- Sauna with gym equipment
- Built-in barbecue
- Flat Screen Satellite TV
- CD player
- Air conditioning in bedrooms and living room
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- 10m x 5m
- 1m x 1.4m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- One section of the pool with Jacuzzi area of 4m x 6m.
- The pool also has bar stools in the pool.
- Steps from the pool terrace down to the garden and then to the beach.
- Direct access to beach via steps cut into the rock
- Sauna with gym equipment
- Washing machine
- Pool towels
An English speaking CV representative will visit during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00, Departure by 10:00
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Maid service mid week and changeover day
- Welcome pack
- On the outskirts of Pomos
- Snack bar within walking distance
- Polis 21km
- Paphos 56km
- Direct access to beach via steps cut into the rock (no handrail) care and appropriate footwear is necessary, not suitable for those with limited mobility or unsupervised children.
- Bonamare beach club 14.9km or 14 minutes by courtesy bus from the Village Square Journeys are on request and payable locally at 6 € per adult and 3 € per child
- Paphos 65km
- Larnaca 184km
With splendid golden beaches, glistening turquoise waters, and stunning landscapes, Western Cyprus captivates guests with its old-world charm, offering an unforgettable experience in an enviable location with 10,000 years of history. From traditional restaurants and plenty of cocktail bars in the stunning coastal town of Coral Bay, the Natural History Museum in the fishing village of Pomos, or Polis, a small town on the edge of the Akamas peninsula nature reserve, villa holidays in Western Cyprus offer activities and sceneries for all tastes.
Find out about more Western Cyprus