Aphrodite Hills Resort, Western Cyprus, Cyprus
- Panoramic sea views
- Flexible duration
- Golf nearby
About the villa
Lower Ground Floor
- Utility room
- Open plan living/dining/sitting room with large windows opening out to patio area with steps down to pool
- Master bedroom with sea views and access to a terrace and a large en suite featuring walk-in shower and bath
- Bathroom with bath tub and shower, shared by bedrooms two and three
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Gas barbecue
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Air conditioning
- American fridge/freezer
- Nespresso machine
- Bathroom amenities
- Washing machine
The owner of the property you are staying in will either visit you on arrival or will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 14:00, Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Breakfast & half board options
For an additional charge it is possible to take breakfast at the Golf Club House and then lunch and/or dinner at the following hotel restaurants: Pithari Tavern, Zimi Restaurant, Anoi Pub or Gate to India. ( Subject to seasonal operations with set menu or allowance). Please note that children under 12 years receive a 50% reduction in the supplement. Available on request at an extra cost and payable before departure.
Extra services - additional charges apply:
- Special occasions 'Chef at Villa' cooking services (pre-bookable only)
- Babysitting services
- Private Fitness Training at property
- Private Yoga classes at property
- Private Yoga classes at the Retreat Spa
- Private Tennis Lessons at the Tennis Academy
- Fitness Packages with daily, healthy lifestyle menus
- VIP Private Cruises
- Luxury Car Rentals
- Private Driver Service
Service & Staffing
- Daily maid cleaning and linen change
- Complimentary transfers to and from the airport
- Luxury food hamper
- Bathroom amenities
- Access to the Gym at Retreat Spa
- Complimentary unlimited use of the kids club
- Mini golf
- Soccer school
- Tennis court hire and lessons
- Horse riding club
- Nature trails
- 18-hole golf course
- All available on request at an extra cost
- Village Square of Aphrodite Hills with supermarket, coffee shop, restaurants, ice-cream shop, gift shops, ATM machine, bars, Spa, medical centre all within 3.7km of the property
- Mandria 5km
- Bonamare beach club 14.9km or 14 minutes by courtesy bus from the Village Square Journeys are on request and payable locally at 6 € per adult and 3 € per child
- Journeys are on request and payable locally at 6 € per adult and 3 € per child
A luxury resort with first-class facilities and an award-winning spa, Aphrodite Hills is the perfect choice for families, friends or couples looking for an extra special villa holiday.
Aphrodite Hills is an exceptional resort with first-class facilities for an incredibly relaxing stay. Its award-winning Retreat Spa is the perfect place to unwind. A personal journey of well-being of body and mind are an integral part of the Retreat Spa. Inspired by ancient Greco-Roman bathing rituals of cleansing and relaxing, the spa features fragrant gardens with outdoor massage temples, a Thermae and an infinity pool overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. Kids’ spa packages are also available. Children are well-catered for, with a KIDS’ CLUB AND BABY CRÈCHE. Free unlimited use of the kids club is included in a weekly villa rental for certain categories of villas all year round. For sporty types big and small there is a SOCCER SCHOOL, TENNIS ACADEMY and an award winning, PGA National Cyprus golf course all available at an extra charge. Shops and a medical centre can be found in the village square.
Eating and drinking
Guests have the option of a wide selection of restaurants located in the resort, village square. For those who take up the half board option then they can also have use of 5 different restaurants. The Clubhouse restaurant is the perfect place for a pre-golf breakfast or elegant dinner, with beautiful views across the greens, while Pithari Tavern and Zimi Trattoria offer traditional Cypriot and Italiandining. The Anoi Pub is a great spot to relax with a drink or some pub food while taking in the sea views, or for something a little different try the Gate to India restaurant. Ladi & Rigani offers traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of Doner kebabs. Finally the Beer Garden offers a great place to sit outdoors and enjoy a selection of beers and soft drinks.