- Superb sea views
- Hi-spec luxury
- Waterfront with direct access to the sea
About the villa
Villa Primrose is the epitome of modern design, with sleek minimalist features and an abundance of open space. Shared living areas comprise a cool living room decorated all in slate with a corner sofa positioned to admire the sea view; a beautiful clutter-free kitchen and a dining area with lovely high ceilings from which pendant lights hang and floor to ceiling windows so there’s plenty of natural light. Sliding doors open to a sprawling terrace and a heated pool with an infinity edge merging the lines of where the pool ends and the sea begins. A covered terrace provides welcome shade for dining al fresco.
Rather like a boutique hotel each of the bedrooms are of equal size, with a big comfortable bed and either a private bath or shower room. On the ground floor there is a welcome addition of an in-villa spa and a private sauna. While this villa has all you need for your luxury getaway, should guests decide to venture out away from the villa, there are a number of shops, restaurants, cafes and supermarkets within walking distance.
- Spa with Sauna
- Direct access to the sea
- Outdoor kitchen
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
Games and Sports
- Board games
- Air conditioning throughout
- Private pool
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Outdoor shower
Service & Staffing
Available on request at an additional cost
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping service is available on request for an additional charge
- A range of in wellness and beauty treatments can be arranged at the property or at a local spa on request for an additional charge
- Personal laundry service and dry cleaning are available on request for an additional charge
- Cook service can be arranged on request for an additional charge
Flexible changeover day (except from June 10 to September 22 where it has to be Saturday. Minimum nights - 7 NIGHTS; 5 NIGHTS from Jan to Jun 9 & from Sep 23 to Dec 31.
An English speaking CV representative will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00 hr Depart by 10:00hr
- Taverna , ATM 1.5 km
- Restaurant,pharmacy,cafe 2 km
- Shop 4km
- Supetar , Bar 5.4 km
- Supermarket 8 km
- Nightclub 36 km
Further Places of Interest
- Petrinovic Musoleum 2.1 km
- Bridge Franje Josipa 6 km
- Koloc Rock 9.3 km
- Olive Oil Museum 11.4 km
- Tri Mosta Beach ,Supetrus Beach 1.3 km
- Mutnik Beach 1.2 km
- Uvala Gumonca 1.8 km
- Vela Luka Beach 5km
- Blaca Hemitage 19 km
- Split 22 km
Rising from Roman ruins with glamour in abundance and an atmosphere frequently described as “exuberant”, Croatia’s second largest city is where you can explore and truly savour Dalmatian life. Our luxury villas in Split provide the perfect place to drink it all in.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport.