- Stunning sea views
- Exceptional outdoor living areas
- Heatable pool
About the villa
Beautifully designed to accentuate its stunning setting, it’s all about al fresco living at Villa Daisy. Located just 1.6km from the coast jaw dropping views extend from the panoramic terrace all the way down to the sea. A shaded area is furnished for outdoor dining with an al fresco kitchen and bbq, while a superb private pool takes centre stage. Poolside loungers are poised to enjoy the view and a charming vine covered pergola provides a picturesque spot to curl up with a good book.
Inside is a comfortable sitting room furnished with rich soft furnishings and unique objets d’art, an open country-style kitchen with an island and a dining room with a large wooden table and chairs and chandeliers.
The first and second floor are dedicated to the bedrooms of which there are seven altogether, along with five bathrooms. The master suite on the second floor includes its own living area with access to a small double bedroom, while the three double bedrooms on the first floor all open to the sea view terrace.
- Dining room
- Family room and Living room combo
- Sauna with shower room
- 3 Double bedrooms (queen size beds) with bathroom en suite opening to terrace
- Twin bedroom
- Small twin bedroom
- Outdoor kitchen
- DVD player
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
- Smart TV
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Coffee machine
- Ice maker
- Built in steps
- Bathroom amenities
Service & Staffing
Available on request at an additional cost
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping service is available on request for an additional charge
- Wine delivery can be arranged for guest's arrival for an additional charge
- Cook service can be arranged on request for an additional charge
An English speaking CV representative will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00 hr Depart by 10:00 hr
- Shop 1 km
- Tavern,cafe, bar 2.1 km
- Pharmacy,supermarket 2.5 km
- Restaurant 1.7 km
- Bakery 9 km
- ATM 10.3 km
- Nightclub 13 km
- Zaton town 14 km
Further Places of Interest
- Trsteno Arboretum 5 km
- Red History museum 10 km
- Dubrovnik city walls 12.3 km
- King's Landing 12.6 km
- Vrata od Ploca 12.8 km
- Potok beach , Beach Blue 1.6 km
- Zaton beach,Orasac beach 2.3 km
- Beach Soline 2.4 km
- Gverovic 3.6 km
- Dubrovnik 32km
- Split 194 km
Known for its sumptuous sophistication, Dubrovnik is a fantastical walled city at the southern tip of Croatia. Cascading terracotta rooftops above rugged cliffs appear against a breathtaking backdrop of deep blue Adriatic Sea...our delectable Dubrovnik villas await.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport.