- Stunning sea views
- Tranquil setting
- Heated pool
About the villa
A traditional stone building yet filled with contemporary features, Villa Violet effortlessly combines the old and the new. The living and dining area is spacious and open-plan while being comfortable and cosy at the same time. A corner sofa is fitted for relaxation away from the midday sun and a stylish kitchen serves an indoor dining area. Three charming bedrooms each enjoy a shower room en suite; the ground floor double also benefits from direct access to the pool terrace.
Outside a heated pool takes centre stage within a pretty private courtyard. Luxurious loungers are poised poolside to enjoy the breathtaking view, while a shaded dining terrace is served by a traditional stone built BBQ and outdoor kitchen.
- Open plan living/dining and kitchen area
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite opening to pool terrace
- Children's play area
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Satellite TV (limed English speaking channels)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee machine
- Ladder Access
- Pool towels
- Outdoor shower
Service & Staffing
Available on request at an additional cost
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping service is available on request at an additional charge
- A range of in wellness and beauty treatments can be arranged at the property or at a local spa on request for an additional charge
- Personal laundry service and dry cleaning are available on request for an additional charge
- Cook service can be arranged on request for an additional charge
An English speaking CV representative will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00 hr Depart by 10:00hr
- Bar 1.7 km
- Restaurant, taverna 2 km
- Nightclub 3.4 km
- ATM 4 km
- Bakery , pharmacy 5.5 km
- Mutrvica town ,supermarket 6 km
Further Places of Interest
- Vidova Gora 2.5 km
- Zlatni ral 3.3 km
- Stina Winery, Bol Promenade 5 km
- Gazul 5.2 km
- Slatina Beach 1.2 km
- Murvica Beach , Mali Zagradac Beach 2 km
- Zana Beach 5 km
- Draceva Beach 8 km
- Brac 18 km
- Split 38 km
Brač is the longest island in central Dalmatia. Naturally beautiful, it’s covered in lush pine forests and home to Zlatni Rat (also known as golden horn beach), one of the most amazing beaches in the whole of Europe. The island is known for the warmth of its welcome, a distinct Mediterranean vibe blended with centuries of tradition, and landscapes ranging from dense woodland and picturesque beaches to ornate buildings and quiet cobbled streets. Brač is known for its excellent lamb and seafood dishes, as well as its flavourful olives and wine. The island’s signature olive oil is perfect for taking home as a souvenir.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.