From £3,520 week
St James, Barbados, Caribbean
- Superb sea views
- Waterside location
- Elegant interiors
- Plunge pool
About the villa
Fathoms End is straight off the back of a postcard, in its picturesque setting at the waters edge in St James. The villa itself is split across three floors, where the ground floor is home to a fully equipped kitchen and an open plan living and dining area. French doors open out on to the veranda, which is furnished for outdoor dining and relaxing with its very own plunge pool. Follow the stepping stones down the garden to reach the beautiful golden beach and crystal clear waters for swimming and snorkelling.
The first floor is home to two bedrooms, a twin and a double, both of which are en suite and with a balcony to enjoy the incredible sea views. Meanwhile, the second floor is occupied by the master suite, complete with four poster bed, sitting area, walk in dressing room and an en suite shower room with jacuzzi tub; the private balcony also enjoys wonderful views out to the ocean. Cook service is included for two meals per day, while nearby amenities can be found in Holetown just 2.9km away.
- Open plan living and dining area with French doors opening out on to the veranda, plunge pool and garden
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Twin bedroom with en suite shower room and balcony with wonderful ocean views
- Double bedroom (queen size) with en suite shower room and balcony with wonderful ocean views
- Master suite (four poster king size bed) occupying the entire second level with sitting area and separate walk in dressing room with built in closets and wall safe, ensuite shower room with Jacuzzi tub and double vanity sinks. Private balcony with wonderful views to the ocean
- Portable barbecue
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- iPod docking station
- Fax machine
- Air conditioning throughout
- Ceiling fans
- Coffee machine
- Plunge pool 3.35m x 1.5m
- 0.90m deep
- Pool towels
Please note that this villa does not permit the use of Riemann P20 Sunscreen, as it damages towels and fabrics and smoking is not permitted indoors.
This property is set directly above the beach but it should be noted that beaches change their shape and size from day to day, week to week and month to month, mainly as a response to seasonal waves, currents and tides. Every effort has been made to depict the beach in front of this property, but temporary changes may occur.
The great advantage of a Caribbean villa holiday is that holidays can commence on any day and duration is also flexible. The minimum stay is 5 nights, so villas can be booked for 8, 9, 10, 11 nights etc. Special conditions apply for Christmas and New Year. Please enquire for a full tailor-made quotation.
50% Deposit required for any bookings travelling between (or including) the 20th December and the 10th January. 25% at any other times. Please note there is a minimum stay of 10 nights over the Christmas period, special booking conditions apply.
The villa concierge will welcome you on arrival and will be available by telephone throughout your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00. Departure by 10:00.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 4 hours per day 7 day(s) per week
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week
- Towel change 1 day(s) per week
- Cook service*
- Shared Economy Levy and Service Fees
Available on request at an additional cost
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping service
- Personal laundry service and dry cleaning
- Ready to Serve Meals & Desserts
* Cook/housekeeper prepares two consecutive meals per day. Guests can choose between breakfast & lunch or lunch & dinner
- Holetown 2.9km
- Bridgetown 8.2km
- Speighstown 10.2km
Places of Interest
- Sandy Lane Hotel 1.6km
- Villa on the beach
- Grantley International Airport 25.9km
St. James parish runs along the central stretch of the island’s west—the Platinum Coast. Its white-sand beaches are backed by luxury hotels and villas including Sandy Lane, long patronized by royals and film stars. The seaside settlement of Holetown is at the centre of the parish: its bars, restaurants, and craft shops have a laid-back, local vibe. The Holetown Festival each February, one to catch on a St. James holiday, celebrates its status as the first British settlement on Barbados, with live music and a street fair.