St Peter, Barbados, Caribbean
- Cook service included
- Wet bar
About the villa
- Master double bedroom (king size bed) with shower room en suite
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with shower room en suite
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with bathroom en suite
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite
- Gas barbecue
- DVD Player
- iPod dock
- Surround system
- 13m x 6m
- 1.1m x 1.4m deep
- Built-in steps
- Wet bar
- Beach shower
- Iron & ironing board
The great advantage of a Caribbean villa holiday is that holidays can commence on any day and duration is also flexible. The minimum stay is 5 nights, so villas can be booked for 8, 9, 10, 11 nights etc. Special conditions apply for Christmas and New Year. Please enquire for a full tailor-made quotation.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
We can arrange your airport transfers for a smooth start to your holiday. Pre-booking is required.
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 6 days per week
- Cook service 6 days per week (cost of food and drinks is not included and is payable locally)
- Laundress 6 days per week
- Linen change every four days
- Towel change as needed
- Room Rate Levy, VAT, island taxes & service fees
- Concierge can assist with watersports arrangements on request
- Golf 3.2km
- Holetown 2km
- Speightstown 2.4km
- Bridgetown 16.1km
- In front on the villa
- Grantley Adams International Airport 32km
The northernmost parish of Barbados, St. Lucy is known as ‘The Lady’—and is the only one of the eleven parishes named after a female saint. St. Lucy has three distinct coastlines. On the west are its sandy beaches. To the north, cliffside paths lead down to hidden coves. On Barbados holidays in St. Lucy, visit coastal lookout points on the east coast such as Paul’s Point to enjoy panoramic views of the headland. St. Lucy’s inland villages—such as Hope and Spring Garden—are surrounded by sedate pastureland.