Kalkan, Kas and Islamlar, Turkey
- Dramatic views
- Walk to shops and restaurants
- Flexible changeover day
About the villa
Shops and eateries in Islamlar centre are a walkable 1km from Yazarin Evi, with a local restaurant just a couple of minutes away, and yet this family villa is completely private, with only, a passing shepherd to punctuate its peaceful tempo. Thoughtful design and high standards are in evidence throughout the villa, not least in its positioning for panoramic views of the bay. Stepped into the hillside and entered on the upper level, high timber ceilings crown an open-plan living room, incorporating the kitchen and a cosy lounge area. An open fireplace here is flanked by French doors on to the spacious terrace, where the nine metre swimming pool is joined by a built-in barbecue and al fresco dining area. Two of the villa’s three bedrooms are also at this level, each with en suite shower room; and exterior stairs lead down to landscaped gardens and to the lower floor, home to a snug/TV room, the generous master suite and its large bathroom, and two small balconies with big sea views. Within 9km of pretty Kalkan’s harbour and beach clubs, the villa is 17km from horse riding on the long sands of Patara.
Entrance level - First Floor
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite
- Open plan kitchen and sitting room with fireplace and panoramic sea views
- Master bedroom with shower room en suite (separate entrance)
- Utility room
- Small balconies to either side share stunning views
- Please note: The master bedroom on the lower floor has a separate entrance.
- Built-in barbecue
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
- DVD Player
GAMES & SPORTS
- Horse riding, watersports, fishing, diving and canoing nearby in Patara River 17km
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- 9m x 5m
- 1.5m deep
- Pool towels
- Infinity Pools: Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
- Washing machine
- Underfloor heating included
Please note prices for up to and including 4 people from 1st May to the 8th of July only include the upper two bedrooms of the property.
Arrival from 16:00 departure by 11:00
Please note, pets are not allowed.
An English speaking CV representative in Turkey will visit you and will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 4 hours per day 2 day(s) per week
- Linen change 2 day(s) per week
Available on Request
- Food hampers - An upgraded food hamper is available on request. It must be ordered in the UK pre departure and paid for locally. Please ask for details.
- Cook service - Cook service is available on request, subject to availability at an additional cost (payable locally) and needs to be booked well in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Restaurant 200m
- Walking distance to a wider variety of shops and restaurants 1km
- Kalkan 9km
Places of interest
- Ancient ruins and Patara beach 18km
- Ancient Lycian cities such as Letoon 22km
- Arycanda 90km
- Kekova 65km and Myra 140km
- Xanthos 20km
- Saklikent 30km
- Sidyma 35km
- Pinara 83km
- Market day in Kalkan on Thursdays and in Kas on a Friday
- Kalkan 9km (pebble)
- Beach club (Indigo) 7.5km
- Beach club (Kalamar) 9km
- Kaputas 17km (sandy and shingle)
- Patara beach 17km (sandy)
- Dalaman 140km
- Antalya 200km
Kas, Kalkan and Islamlar are neighbouring resorts at the foot of the Taurus Mountains with adventure, boutiques and Roman ruins nearby. Kalkan, a harbour town ‘for all’ with a sophisticated marina and weekly market where those who like the quiet life can find peaceful nooks and crannies whilst social butterflies will find plenty to entertain them, with music bars and harbour side restaurants. Kas, a chich little town with restored Greek ottoman houses which lie on twisty streets, draped win the bright purple of bouganville flowers; Islamlar,a former Greek mountain settlement eight kilometres north of Kalkan is perfect for those seeking peace and quiet. A few degrees cooler, it’s a breath of fresh air during hot summer months.