Kalkan, Kas and Islamlar, Turkey
- Stunning sea views
- Heatable infinity pool with Jacuzzi section
- Table tennis
About the villa
The smart Villa Gunes is positioned on a picturesque hillside, just 1.5km from the centre of the delightful village of Kalkan and its amenities and just a ten minute walk away to the Kalamar Road where you can find restaurants, cafes and a mini market. Tiered over three levels, the ground floor is home to a large open-plan living, kitchen and dining area, decorated in white with brightly coloured soft furnishing adding pops of colour; a small en suite double bedroom completes the ground floor.The second floor has a further three bedrooms, made up of one small en suite double, an en suite twin room and a second double featuring a four poster bed and free standing jacuzzi bath for ultimate relaxation; all bedrooms on this floor have access to a balcony. The master double bedroom occupies the third floor, complete with shower room en suite, double sinks and access to a lovely large terrace, perfect for a sundowner.
When you can drag yourself away from the villa then the sandy beach at Patara is just 16km away and Kalkan also offers a selection of beach clubs some of which will pick you up and drop you off at the end of the day.
- Two steps down to open plan kitchen with island/dining/sitting room
- Utility room
- Small double bedroom with en suite shower room
- Double bedroom with small double bed with en suite shower room with access to balcony
- Double bedroom with four poster bed with free standing Jacuzzi bath and separate en suite shower room and access to a balcony
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite and access to balcony
- Master double bedroom with double sinks, en suite shower room with double shower and access to large sun terrace
- Built-in barbecue
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
- DVD Player
GAMES & SPORTS
- Table tennis
- Air conditioning throughout
- Coffee machine
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- Jacuzzi section which is not heatable
- 13m x 4m
- 1.65m deep
- Built-in steps
- Heatable on request - £200 per week
- Outdoor shower
- Washing machine
- Iron & ironing board
Please note there are 33 steps up to the villa from the road so not suitable for people with walking difficulties.
Please note since the photography for this villa has been taken construction of new villas has taken place so that there are new villas located on the hillside behind.
An English speaking CV representative in Turkey will visit you and will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:30. Departure by 11:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport of port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 2 hours per day 2 day(s) per week
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week
- Towel change 1 day(s) per week
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AT AN ADDITIONAL COST
- In villa wellness and beauty treatments
- Personal laundry service
- Cook service
- Restaurants, cafes and minimarket on Kalamar Road 700m
- Centre of Kalkan 1.5km
- Kalmar beach club 1.8km
- Kalkan beach 2.1km
- Kaputas (sandy) 8.7km
- Patara (sandy) 16.7km
- Dalaman 140km
- Antalya 240km
Kas, Kalkan and Islamlar are neighbouring resorts at the foot of the Taurus Mountains with adventure, boutiques and Roman ruins nearby. Kalkan, a harbour town ‘for all’ with a sophisticated marina and weekly market where those who like the quiet life can find peaceful nooks and crannies whilst social butterflies will find plenty to entertain them, with music bars and harbour side restaurants. Kas, a chich little town with restored Greek ottoman houses which lie on twisty streets, draped win the bright purple of bouganville flowers; Islamlar,a former Greek mountain settlement eight kilometres north of Kalkan is perfect for those seeking peace and quiet. A few degrees cooler, it’s a breath of fresh air during hot summer months.