Menorca, Spain & The Balearics
- Superb sea views
- Direct access to the sea
- Characterful restoration
About the villa
Bini Mar is a charming traditional fisherman’s cottage, but transformed with all the modern conveniences required for holiday comfort. Just 40m from the sea, it boasts serene sea views from its terraces and private pool. Inside, on the ground floor there is a kitchen with pretty blue tiles, and a living/dining room with ceiling fan opening onto the covered terrace with seating. There is also a master double bedroom with bathroom en suite, and two compact twin bedrooms served by an adjacent shower room. At first floor level there is a terrace looking out to sea.
Outside the large, partly covered terrace is furnished with generous soft seating, bean bags and a dining area – the perfect setting for an al fresco dinner from the barbecue or a drink or two while the sun sets. The terrace leads to the private pool, surrounded by lawned gardens. A gate from the property opens to a track that that leads to a narrow cement pathway leading across the rocks. A ladder with steps provides access to the sea. The property is just 1.2km from Binibeca, with its pretty whitewashed buildings and golden crescent of sandy beach with restaurant and other facilities. The capital Mahon, just 11km away with a wide choice of shops and restaurants, is also within easy reach.
- Sitting room with dining area opening to terrace
- Master double bedroom with bathroom en suite opening to gardens
- 2 Twin bedrooms
- Shower room
- Utility room
- Steps lead up to upper terrace with sea view
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
- DVD Player
- Ceiling fans (sitting room and double bedroom only)
- Portable fans
- Coffee machine
- 8m x 3.5m
- 0.9m x 1.8m deep
- Built-in steps
- Washing machine
- Iron & ironing board
An English speaking CV representative in Spain will be available by telephone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 15:00, departure by 10:00
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
- Restaurant 200m
- Supermarket 200m
- Further amenities in Binibeca 1.2km
- Punta Prima 5km
- Mahon 11km
- San Clemente 14km
- Sea access: There is access to the sea via a cement pathway (no handrail) for approximately 40 metres across the rocks in front of the villa. Then there is a ladder with steps to get into the sea. This access is not recommended for small children or those with limited mobility
- Sandy beaches at Binibeca 1.2km
- Punta Prima 5km
- Binisafua 7km
- Binidali 10km
- Mahon 14km
CV Villas can book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival. Please ask for details.