Villa Pomelo near Essauoira
- Cook service included
- Large heated pool with children’s area
- Walk to hotel facilities
About the villa
- Entrance hall
- Central courtyard
- Large open plan sitting,dining room opening to terrace
- Double (superking, can be twin ) bedroom, with 2 additional beds and opening to terrace with bathroom en suite with bath and separate shower
- Double (superking, can be twin ) bedroom, with 2 additional beds and opening to terrace with shower room en suite
- 2 Double (superking, can be twin ) bedroom, opening to gardens with shower room en suite
- Accessed via external staircase: Double (superking, can be twin ) bedroom, opening to roof with shower room en suite (not suitable for young children due to low walls)
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
Games and Sports
- Yoga terrace
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- 18m x 6m
- 1.50m x m deep
- Built-in steps
- Children's pool
- Pool towels
- Bathroom amenities
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 16 hours per day 7 day(s) per week
- Cook service 1 hours per day 7 day(s) per week
aVAILABLE ON REQUEST AT AN ADDITIONAL COST
- Laundry service
- Massage/beauty therapist
- Transfer from Marrakech
The villa manager of the property you are staying in will meet you on arrival and visit you during your stay if you wish, and both the villa manager and a CV Villas representative will be available by phone. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
- Hotel with restaurant, bar, spa 100m
- Essaouira 13km
- Essaouira 13km
- Essaouira 10.6km
- Marrakech 176km
With our stunning selection of spacious luxury villas, many within easy reach of Marrakech, you can explore this vibrant country as much or as little as you please.
Famous for its stunning city lights, colourful tanneries, sunsets and mint tea, this North African country is one of only three nations which boast both Mediterranean and Atlantic coastlines. This makes Morocco an ideal location for a wide range of getaways, from beach lounging on the Atlantic coast to mountain hiking in the Atlas Mountains.
Graced with intricate Islamic architecture, desert scenery, and an intriguing soundscape, from the buzz of mopeds to the keening Muslim call to prayer, our perfectly located villas in Morocco provide visitors with the base for a richly textured experience.
Find out more about Morocco.
FLIGHTSCV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, charter or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
All transfers can be booked through CV Villas.