- Heatable pool, tennis court
- Cook service included
- Flexible arrival day and duration
About the villa
Set over three floors, in two acres of beautifully landscaped gardens, this property is a beautiful combination of Moroccan authenticity and modern luxury. With plenty of shady terraces, green lawns and poolside loungers, you’re sure to find a favourite spot to relax. The roof terrace, with panoramic views of the Atlas Mountains, is the perfect location for sundowners and stargazing after a cooling dip in the large private pool. On the ground floor there is a spacious but cosy open plan living area with fireplace, and French doors opening out to the terrace and gardens. Three of the four ensuite bedrooms are also situated on the ground floor with access to the gardens or terraces.
The king size master suite is exclusively situated on the first floor, with an open fireplace, bathroom with separate shower, and a large dressing room. Doors lead out to a private terrace overlooking the gardens. The villa is ideally located for exploring both Marrakech and the Atlas Mountains, and the House Manager will be happy to assist with arranging any trips. The villa is fully staffed to help provide for your every need. The maid will be available daily, while the excellent cook is on hand to prepare breakfast each day, along with all other meals you may require. At just £600 per day (minimum 4 nights), this is exceptional value for money.
Lower Ground Floor
- Entrance hall
- Large open plan sitting room with dining area opening out to terraces and gardens
- Kitchen with larder
- Double bedroom off the inner hall with king size four-poster bed and bathroom en suite with double basins, separate shower and WC opening out to gardens
- Twin room (beds can be pushed together but not made up as double) with Moroccan built-in sitting area and shower room en suite with separate WC and large dressing room
- Twin room (beds can be pushed together but not made up as double) with shower room en suite with double basins and access to dressing room with further single bed
- Master double (king size) bedroom and bathroom en suite with bath and separate shower and WC and large dressing room
- Built-in barbecue
- iPod dock/CD player
- TV only for DVD
- DVD Player
Games and Sports
- Table tennis
- Boules court
- Board games
- Badminton/beach volleyball court
- Bridge Table
Shared Tennis Court
- Clay surface
- Cook service
Service & Staffing
Available on request at an additional cost
Guests are looked after by the staff, and the villa is not available for self-catering. The kitchen is for staff use only but guests can store drinks, snacks and baby foods in the refrigerator.Special dietary requirements, food allergies, dislikes can be accommodated. Please advise on booking. Please see notes on cook service below.
Morocco is an enjoyable destination all-year round. It has a dry, continental climate which means hot summer days with cooler evenings and pleasantly mild winters.
The Villa Manager will welcome you on arrival and be available by telephone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.