From £12500 week
Cobalt Blue, near Marrakech
- Hi-spec luxury
- Hammam steam room
- Tennis court
About the villa
This magnificent large villa is set in a prime countryside location near the renowned Assoufid golf course, in a very private position but only 15 km from the restaurants, boutiques and historic gardens of exotic Marrakech. Each of the spacious high ceilinged rooms of this impressive villa are beautifully decorated in classic contemporary style with Moroccan touches. The splendid sitting room leads through to a dining room with fireplace and most ground floor rooms open to the broad terraces with ample soft seating and dining areas. Five of the spacious seven bedrooms are in the main house, one of which is on the ground floor, each bedroom opening to terraces. Upstairs the four very spacious bedrooms are set in each corner of the villa and two bedrooms open to terraces with spectacular views of the Atlas mountains.
The large, partly covered terrace connecting the two halves of the first floor has a fireplace and is ideal for sundowners while taking in the panoramic sunset views over the Atlas mountains. In the Guest House there are a further double and twin bedroom which are slightly smaller and open to a shared terrace. Wandering from the terrace into the extensive gardens you'll find the large private pool and patio with comfortable loungers and sofas, pool house with kitchenette, hammam, yoga room as well as a clay tennis court, croquet and boules court. An ultra-relaxing atmosphere is enhanced by breakfast, housekeeper and concierge services, and the cooks are on hand to prepare lunch and dinner. Offering a very high level of comfort and service and great value for money, this is a very good option for friends or families travelling together.
- First staircase leads to: Master double bedroom suite with four-poster bed opening to terrace with Atlas views, walk in wardrobe and en suite bathroom with sunken bath, separate shower
- Double bedroom (super king size four poster) opening to private terrace with bathroom en suite with separate shower:
- Large partly shaded furnished terrace with soft seating and fireplace
- Second staircase (or doors from first floor terrace) leads to:
- Double bedroom opening to terrace with Atlas views and bathroom en suite with fixed shower over the bath
- Twin bedroom with bathroom en suite with fixed shower over the bath
Guest House-First Floor
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite opening to shared terrace
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with shower room en suite opening to terrace
- Smart TV
- DVD Player
- DVD library
- CD player
GAMES & SPORTS
- Boules court
- Board games
- Selection of board games
- Air conditioning throughout
- Ceiling fans
- American fridge/freezer
- Ice maker
- Wine fridge
- Clay surface
- Racquets and balls provided
- Breakfast included
- Yoga/exercise room
- Hammam steam room
- Bathroom amenities
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Central heating included
Guests are looked after by the staff, and the villa is not available for self-catering. The kitchen is for staff use only but guests can store drinks, snacks and baby foods in the small kitchenette with refrigerator.
Special dietary requirements, food allergies, dislikes can be accommodated. Please advise on booking.
Please see notes on cook service below.
From two bedrooms at the rear of the property on the first floor, two or three unfinished buildings with concrete structures on nearby plots are visible.
Please note the bedrooms in the Guest House are smaller and more simply furnished than the bedrooms in the main house.
2 extra single beds are available free of charge. Please request on booking.
Please note that pool heating will usually bring the water temperature up to approximately 10 degrees higher than the night time temperature. As such in early or late season if the nights time temperatures are low, guests may still find the pool feels cold despite heating.
The House Manager will welcome you on arrival, visit the villa as needed and assist with organising transfers, excursions, booking restaurants as required and be available by telephone during your stay.
Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
FLIGHTSCV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, charter or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
All transfers can be booked through CV Villas but payable locally.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page
Service & Staffing
- Linen change 2 -3 day(s) per week
- Towel change 2 -3 day(s) per week
- Non-resident House Manager*
- Airport transfer (one transfer from and to the airport)
AVAILABLE on request at an ADDITIONAL cost
- Lunch or dinner as required *
- Additional private taxi transfers from Marrakech Airport*
- Private taxi transfers to Marrakech*
- Excursions with car and driver*
- Laundry service