From £1,700 week
Maison Du Saule
- Walk to shops and restaurants
- In the heart of the village
- Table tennis
About the villa
Low hedges, tall trees, shrubs and tubs of white flowers, and the cool shade of a graceful willow combine to create a calm and private space around Maison du Saule, giving it the feel of a secluded country cottage. Its actual location in Le Paradou endows it with the best of both worlds. Within a five minute walk of a popular bistro, café bar and village shops, the charming villa is just 10km from St. Remy and even closer to Michelin-starred restaurants in Mausanne and Les Baux. The house itself is a charming celebration of rural Provence. With an al fresco sitting room on a shaded terrace, the villa has four very individual bedrooms, the décor ranging from arty and uncluttered monochrome to cheerfully naïve country style; an inviting kitchen, made even more attractive should cook service be added; and a living room and library, cosy and colourful in beautifully bucolic style, their terracotta tiled floors strewn with bright kilims. The lavender-scented gardens are home to table tennis and a generously large swimming pool, softly screened in greenery. And the villa is within 30km of Aries, Avignon and the beaches of the Camargue.
- Dining room
- Sitting room
- Double bedroom
- Studio with double bed and mezzanine level with low ceiling and single bed (joined to double bedroom by shared bathroom)
- Master Double bedroom
- Small Single bedroom
- Bathroom (which is connected to both bedrooms on either side)
- Separate WC
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
- DVD Player
- CD player
GAMES & SPORTS
- Table tennis
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms except small single upstairs bedroom, there is also Air conditioning in the dining room and Studio
- Portable fans
- Salt water pool
- 15m x 6m
- 1m x 2.5m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
Please note there is no parking at the property but there is plenty of free parking in the village nearby.
An English speaking CV representative in France will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
For arrivals after 19:00 please notify CV Villas as a charge may apply.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 3 hours every day (except Sunday)
- Welcome pack
- Linen Change: Once a week on arrival day, (extra changes available on request for an additional charge).
- Restaurants, local shops and cafe/bar Le Paradou 1 min walk
- Excellent boulangerie next door, butcher/tratorie across road
- The classic Bistro du Paradou 5 min walk
- The historic village of Le Baux-de-Provence and its restaurants 3km
- Supermarkets and local produce markets Arles 16km and St-Remy 10km • The Classic Bistro du Paradou 5 min walk” Restaurants in Maussane les Alpilles 1.7kms
- Les-Baux-de-Provence 6km
- The Camargue 20km
- Eygalieres 22km
- Nimes 37km
- Markets in Le Paradou
places of interest
- Avignon 30km
- St-Remy 10km
- Arles 16km
- Fonteville 9km
- Luberon 30km
- The Camargue 20km
- Nimes 35km
- Avignon 40km
- Marseilles 60km
- Avignon TGV 35km
- Arles 16km
- Tennis courts and Horse riding Le Paradou
- 18 hole golf course in Mausanne les Alpilles 2km
- Golf de Servantes in Mouries 8km • Golf Club Nimes Campagne 45km
- Cycling/bike delivery/return to the villa can be arranged at extra cost subject to availability
If you are looking for sun-soaked olive groves, carpets of lavender, sunflower fields, Roman ruins, and gently trellised vines, Provence villa holidays deliver. The region’s blue skies, mountainous landscapes, and photogenic seascapes inspired Van Gogh and Cézanne, and continue to seduce visitors in towns like Aix-en-Provence and Arles. Add the vibrant street markets, gourmet foods—like truffles and chestnuts—and some of the world’s best wines from Châteauneuf-du-Pape, and you have yourself one seriously epicurean destination.
Find out more about Provence