La Grande Maison Du Jardinier
- Walk to shops and restaurants
- In the heart of the village
- Beautiful gardens
About the villa
A former farmhouse, recently restored, this lovely family villa offers privacy, space and comfort in abundance, and gorgeous gardens, filled to overflowing with mature trees, shrubs and flowers. An al fresco dining area, under leafy shade, looks out to lawns, lavender beds and clustered cypress spires; a fountain splashes soothingly on a sunny terrace; boules, table tennis can be played in the grounds; and, beside the heated swimming pool, a shady pergola adjoins a well-planned pool house with a bathroom and small kitchen. Within the innately welcoming villa, rooms are furnished in country-chic style, combining beautiful antique pieces with contemporary facilities.
At the heart of the house is a multi-functional family room/library, where a grand vaulted ceiling and exposed stone walls now frame comfy seating and a home cinema, a pool table and an open fireplace. Bedrooms are in charming Provencal style, most with en suite facilities. And while the kitchen is replete with modern appliances, cook service could be added. A five minute stroll from restaurants and shops in Lauris, the villa is central for Lubéron discovery.
- Large living/dining room with open fire and double vaulted ceilings
- Family sitting room with library, home cinema and pool table
- Mezzanine gallery level above Family sitting room with table football
- Master suite with king-size bed with sitting room and en suite bathroom
- Queen-size bedroom with a further twin bed with en suite bathroom
- King size bedroom with a further twin bed and en suite shower room
- Shower room & WC
- King-size bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Electric Plancha style barbecue
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
- DVD Player
GAMES & SPORTS
- Pool table
- Table tennis
- Table football
- Boules court
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- 2 x portable fans
- Chef size traditional stove
- Nespresso machine
- Electric grill
- 11m x 5m
- 1m x 2.3m deep
- Built-in steps
- Ladder Access
- Pool towels
- Heated between 9 May to the 26 September
- The pool will be open from the 9 May to the 26 September 2020. Outside these dates opening may be available on request at an extra cost. Pool heating is also available during this time at £230 per week.
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
An arrival meal is included at this property so only basic welcome provisions are included for this property. This differs from the normal CV Welcome Pack. Full information is available on request.
Please note no more than two children between the ages of 2 and 5 years old accepted at this property.
Please note there is a water fountain in the garden so supervision of small children is necessary.
Arrival from 16:00 Departure by 10:00
For arrivals after 19:00 please notify CV Villas as a charge may apply.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Local shops, restaurants and markets in Lauris within walking distance
- Further choice in Lourmarin 5km.
PLACES OF INTEREST
- La Roque d’Anthéron 5 km
- Apt 23 km
- Gordes 36km
- Bonnieux 16km
- L’isle sur la Sorgue 37km
- Aix en Provence 25 km
- Avignon 45km
- Avigon 45 km
- Marseilles 64km
- Aix-en-Provence 36km
If you are looking for sun-soaked olive groves, carpets of lavender, sunflower fields, Roman ruins, and gently trellised vines, Provence villa holidays deliver. The region’s blue skies, mountainous landscapes, and photogenic seascapes inspired Van Gogh and Cézanne, and continue to seduce visitors in towns like Aix-en-Provence and Arles. Add the vibrant street markets, gourmet foods—like truffles and chestnuts—and some of the world’s best wines from Châteauneuf-du-Pape, and you have yourself one seriously epicurean destination.
Find out more about Provence