La Grande Maison Du Jardinier
- Walk to shops and restaurants
- In the heart of the village
- Beautiful gardens
About the villa
This magnificent family villa offers privacy, space and comfort in abundance, and extensive gorgeous lawned gardens, filled to overflowing with mature trees, shrubs and flowers. An al fresco dining area, under leafy shade, set by a beautiful fountain looks out to lawns, lavender beds and clustered cypress spires; a fountain splashes soothingly on a sunny terrace; boules, table tennis can be played in the grounds; and, beside the heated swimming pool, a shady wisteria-covered pergola adjoins a well-planned pool house with a shower room, fridge and sink. Within the innately welcoming villa, the large rooms are furnished in elegant country-chic style, combining beautiful antique pieces with contemporary facilities.
At the heart of the house is a multi-functional family room/library, where a grand vaulted ceiling and exposed stone walls now frame comfy seating and a home cinema, a pool table and an open fireplace. Bedrooms, (three of which are set in the heart of the property on first floor and two of which are accessed across the mezzanine level of via the ground floor) are furnished in charming Provencal style, all with en suite facilities. And while the kitchen is replete with modern appliances, the villa is only a five minute stroll from the village with five restaurants, bakeries, delicatessen, butcher and within very easy reach of a one star Michelin restaurant. Further facilities are available in Lourmarin and villa is in a very central location for exploring the magnificent area of Provence. A magical property. Early booking essential.
- Entrance Hall
- Large vaulted room with two sitting areas and dining area, opening to gardens
- Kitchen opening to gardens
- Family sitting room with library, home cinema and pool table
- Mezzanine gallery level above library/sitting room with table football and desk
- Master double bedroom suite ( super king-size) with sitting room and shower room en suite
- Queen-size double bedroom with a further single bed with bathroom en suite
- Double (king size) bedroom with a further twin bed and shower room en suite
- Shower room & WC
- Electric Plancha style barbecue
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
- DVD Player
Games and Sports
- Pool table
- Table tennis
- Table football
- Boules court
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- 2 x portable fans
- Lacanche range
- American Fridge freezer with icemaker
- Nespresso machine
- 11m x 5m
- 1m x 2.3m deep
- Built-in steps
- Ladder Access
- Pool towels
- Heated between 8 May to the 25 September
- The pool will be open from the 8 May to the 25 September 2021. Outside these dates opening may be available on request at an extra cost. Pool heating is also available - price on request.
- Pool alarm
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
Please note no more than two children between the ages of 2 and 5 years old are accepted at this property.
Please note there is a water fountain in the garden so supervision of small children is necessary.
An English speaking CV representative will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00. Departure by 10:00.
For arrivals after 19:00 please notify CV Villas as a charge may apply.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
- Selection of shops, restaurants in Lauris within walking distance
- Domaine de Fontenille with Michelin star restaurant and gourmet bistro also within walking distance
- Lourmarin (all facilities) 5km.
PLACES OF INTEREST
- La Roque d’Anthéron 5 km
- Apt 23 km
- Gordes 36km
- Bonnieux 16km
- L’Isle-sur-la Sorgue 37km
- Aix-en-Provence 25 km
- Avignon 45km
- Avignon 45 km
- Marseilles 64km
- Aix-en-Provence 36km