- Superb sea views
- Activities nearby
- Characterful restoration
About the villa
Set beside an orchard in a peacefully rural part of the two-thousand hectare Murtoli Estate, this very comfortable villa may prove to be the best of both worlds. Completely self-contained and enjoying the privacy of its secluded spot, it sits in natural gardens and looks out over long lawns to its own heatable swimming pool, encircled in local stone. But, one of thirteen villas sprinkled around the estate, it also has the advantages of Murtolis excellent services and facilities, from the unique Cave Restaurant, two additional restaurants and bar, to massage therapies at the spa, various sports and activities, daily maid service and luxury bathroom products.Within the air-conditioned villa, two charming bedrooms are furnished in chic country style, and there is a strikingly styled bathroom, breakfast kitchen, and lovely living room with a full wall of windows overlooking the garden. Outdoor living is encouraged with a well-equipped summer kitchen and a timber decked terrace in pergola shade, furnished for lounging and dining. With views down the valley to the sea, I Pini is 18km from Erbaju beach and the estate is 20km from shops and restaurants in Sartène.
- Utility room
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Kitchen with small dining area
- Extra bed in the main room
- Outdoor kitchen
- Gas stove
- Ice machine
- Coffee machine
- WiFi at the property, at the estate restaurants
GAMES & SPORTS
- Mountain bikes
- Air conditioning
- Nespresso machine
Service & Staffing
- Daily delivery of breakfast pastries
- Daily maid service
- Linen change 1 day per week including changeover day
- Shopping delivery service
- Fruit and vegetables from the estate's vegetable garden (according to season)
Available on Request
- Shopping delivery service
- Fitness and aquagym classes subject to request basis - all payable locally.
Minimum stay 7 nights between 15 June - 15 September 2019.
Please note: a 50% deposit is required.
The estate staff welcome guests on arrival and are available to assist with any enquiries required.
Arrival from 17:00. Departure by 10:00.
For arrivals after 19:00 please notify CV Villas as a charge may apply.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
- From Spring to Autumn the restaurant La Table de La Plage is the primary dining venue on the estate. The restaurant La Table de la Ferme is open all year round. The restaurant La Table de la Grotte is open for dedicated events.
- Shops and restaurants 20km Sartène
- Bonifacio 30km
- Golf de Spérone and Spa de Cala Rossa at Bonifacio 30km.
Places of interest
- Sartène 20km
- Olmeto 25km
- Valinco Gulf 26km
- Archeological site of Filitosa 30km
- Propriano 31km
- Horse Riding
- Golf course (12 holes)
- Helicopter ride
- Guided visits
- Sports coaching on request for an additional cost.
- Sandy beach of Erbaju 18km
- Figari 25km
- Ajaccio 80km
At just eighty three kilometres wide and 183 long, the island of Corsica contains a startling variety of unspoiled landscapes—from Porto’s UNESCO-protected bays and Corte’s rugged mountains, to rolling vineyards, gingerbread beaches, and sun-parched maquis (scrublands), interspersed by rippling brooks and chestnut forests. There is history too: Napoleon Bonaparte was born in Ajaccio, and Lord Nelson lost his eye in Calvi. And Italy is never far away on a Corsica holiday: be it at Bonifacio, in the south, which sits closer to Sardinia than France, or in the island’s Mediterranean culinary specialities.
Find out more about Corsica.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.