St James, Barbados, Caribbean
- Cook service included
- Private pool
About the villa
Shoes are not required to walk to the beach from Oyster Bay. The soft sands and superb sea swimming are just a few steps past the villa’s private pool, on a stretch of water which tempts many a yachtsman to drop anchor for a while. The seven metre pool sits in a sun-soaked terrace, screened with low hedges to provide privacy while still preserving the view. A poolside dining pavilion comes complete with a bar and barbecue, perfect for long lunches that last well into the afternoon, and cook service is included here, so dinner is equally leisurely. Within the traditionally furnished villa, and with triple doors opening on to the terrace, the living room is open-plan to a formal dining area, while a first floor sitting room makes the most of the moving panorama of the sea. Each of the four bedrooms has air conditioning and en suite bath or shower room. Oyster Bay is within easy reach of shops, eateries and sports, a five minute drive from Speightstown and fifteen minutes from tennis and golf.
THIS PROPERTY IS PART OF THE ORIGINAL COLLECTION, CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE.
- Living room
- Dining room
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite
- Sitting room
- Master double bedroom with bathroom en suite
- Double bedroom with bathroom en suite
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans
- 7.5m x 3m
- 1m x 2m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Washing machine
- Iron & ironing board
The great advantage of a Caribbean villa holiday is that holidays can commence on any day and duration is also flexible. The minimum stay is 5 nights, so villas can be booked for 8, 9, 10, 11 nights etc. Special conditions apply for Christmas and New Year. Please enquire for a full tailor-made quotation.
50% Deposit required for any bookings travelling between (or including) the 20th December and the 10th January. 30% at any other times. Please note there is a minimum stay of 14 nights over the Christmas period, special booking conditions apply.
Please note car hire is essential.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 6 hours per day 6 day(s) per week
- Cook service 3 meals per day 6 day(s) per week*
- Room Rate Levy, VAT, island taxes & service fees
* Staff usually have one day off a week, cost of food is not included, shopping is available for an additional fee.
- Spa 5 minutes' drive
- Watersports Mullins Beach 5 minutes' drive
- Tennis 10 minutes' drive
- Golf 15 minutes' drive
- Shops and restaurants 10 minutes' drive Speightstown
- Holetown 10 minutes' drive
Places of INterest
- Folkestone Marine Park 5 minutes' drive
- Harrison's Cave 15 minutes' drive
- Bridgetown 20 minutes' drive
- Barbados Wildlife Reserve 30 minutes' drive
- St Nicholas Abbey 30 minutes' drive
- In front of property
- Mullins Beach 5 minutes' drive
- Grantley Adams International Airport 45 minutes' drive
St. James parish runs along the central stretch of the island’s west—the Platinum Coast. Its white-sand beaches are backed by luxury hotels and villas including Sandy Lane, long patronized by royals and film stars. The seaside settlement of Holetown is at the centre of the parish: its bars, restaurants, and craft shops have a laid-back, local vibe. The Holetown Festival each February, one to catch on a St. James holiday, celebrates its status as the first British settlement on Barbados, with live music and a street fair.