St James, Barbados, Caribbean
- Elegant interiors
- Cook service included
About the villa
High vaulted ceilings and cool marble floors complement chic and arty styling, inside and out, at this superbly sited family villa. The scene is set as soon as the door is opened on a dramatic entrance foyer, which guides the eye to a perfectly framed and fabulous view of the ocean. The large sitting room opens on to a covered dining veranda, which itself overlooks a sun deck and the sea, while a separate quite private courtyard, accessed from the foyer, shelters a beautiful waterfall swimming pool. There are two bedrooms on the ground floor, and each of the two first floor bedrooms has a private oceanfront balcony. All have air conditioning and en suite bath or shower room. Positioned about mid-way between Holetown and Speightstown, the villa is raised on a small bluff above a palm-fringed beach, with steps directly from the terrace to the sands below. A good spot for sea swimming, there are also excellent snorkelling grounds in a small reef just offshore.
- Sitting room
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite
- Sitting/dining area
- Master double bedroom (four poster bed) with bathroom en suite, sitting room and opening to private balcony
- Double bedroom with bathroom en suite opening to balcony
- DVD Player
- CD player
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans
- 6.5m x 3m
- 1m x 1.75m deep
- Pool towels
- Washing machine
- Iron & ironing board
- Security system
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 6 hours per day 6 day(s) per week
- Cook service 2 meals per day 6 day(s) per week*
- Laundry service*
- Night security*
* Breakfast and lunch or lunch and dinner, cost of food is not included, shopping is available for an additional fee.
* 6 hours, 6 days per week.
* 7 days per week
- Spa 5 minutes' drive
- Watersports Mullins Beach 5 minutes' drive
- Tennis 10 minutes' drive
- Golf 15 minutes' drive
- Shops and restaurants 10 minutes' drive Speighstown
Places of interest
- Folkestone Marine Park 5 minutes' drive
- Harrison's Cave 15 minutes' drive
- Bridgetown 20 minutes' drive
- St Nicholas Abbey 30 minutes'drive
- Barbados Wildlife Reserve 30 minutes' drive
- In front of villa
- Mullins Beach 5 minutes' drive
- Grantley Adams International Airport 45 minutes' drive
St. James parish runs along the central stretch of the island’s west—the Platinum Coast. Its white-sand beaches are backed by luxury hotels and villas including Sandy Lane, long patronized by royals and film stars. The seaside settlement of Holetown is at the centre of the parish: its bars, restaurants, and craft shops have a laid-back, local vibe. The Holetown Festival each February, one to catch on a St. James holiday, celebrates its status as the first British settlement on Barbados, with live music and a street fair.