The Islands, Croatia
- Gated heatable pool
- Fabulous views
- In the centre of town
About the villa
Nestled into the streets of Hvar old town and within three minutes’ walk of the town square, this beautiful property is the perfect location for families or friends looking to explore the island of Hvar. Hvar House is a renovated and contemporary villa with gorgeous stone exteriors, classic green shuttered windows and plenty of modern comforts. There are numerous outdoor spaces to relax including a charming al fresco dining area set next to the private gated pool, a Jacuzzi on the front terrace and an orchard. With a flexible layout to suit families or larger groups, Hvar House features four bedrooms in the main villa and one in an annexe, all with their own bathroom. Inside, the property has been thoughtfully furnished to a high standard and decorated with neutral tones, exposed stone walls and wooden floors. The main house is set on three levels with two bedrooms on half landings. On the ground floor the open plan kitchen, living and dining room opens out onto a terrace. The upper level houses the master bedroom with super king size bed, bathroom en suite with bath and separate shower and direct access to a large private terrace furnished with a comfortable seating area and boasting beautiful views to Hvar waterfront.
The half landing on this level comprises a twin bedroom with en suite shower room and a Juliet balcony. The lower ground floor is made up of a double room, a shower room, TV room and a utility room with an additional large freezer. The half landing to this level has a twin bedroom with en suite shower room and direct access to the front terrace and Jacuzzi. In the annexe is another twin bedroom with en suite shower room opening onto the garden. Hvar Town is arguably one of the most beautiful and vibrant destinations in Croatia, with a stunning Venetian old town, beautiful Gothic palaces and car-free streets paved in marble, and Hvar House is ideally located to explore the area and the neighbouring islands.
- Open-plan kitchen, living and dining room opening onto terrace
FIRST FLOOR (HALF LANDING)
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite to Juliet balcony
- Master bedroom (super king size) with bathroom en suite with bath and separate shower, opening onto terrace with seating area
Lower ground floor (half landing)
- Twin bedroom with en suite shower room opening onto sun terrace and Jacuzzi
lower ground floor
- Shower room
- Utility room
- TV room
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite opening to garden
- 55" LED TV
- DVD Player
- Blu-Ray player
- CD player
- iPod dock
- Board games
- Air conditioning
- 7.47m x 2.96m
- 1.2m x 1.7m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool heating must be requested in advance. Pool heating charge is £250 per week from 13th April – 31st May and from 28th September - 25th October 2019, £150 per week from 1st – 28th June and from 31 August – 27th September 2019 and free of charge (if requested) from 39th June to 30th August 2019.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 2 hours per day 7 day(s) per week
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week
- Towel change 1 day(s) per week
Available on Request
- Cook service*
- In villa wellness and beauty treatments*
- Laundry service*
*PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOPPING
*IN VILLA WELLNESS AND BEAUTY TREATMENTS
- Shops, restaurants and bars 100m Hvar
- Pebble, swimming off the rocks, ladders into the sea from Hvar 0.2km
- Split 85km - 2/3 hours including ferry crossing
We have a selection of villas on Croatian islands, three of which – Hvar, Brac and Korcula - feature in our Croatia holiday programme. Each island has its unique qualities but they're united by the warmth of their welcome, a distinct Mediterranean vibe blended with centuries of tradition, and landscapes ranging from dense woodland interiors, vineyards and olive groves to picturesque bays, attractive fishing villages, ornate buildings and quaint back streets devoid of traffic and enticing you to explore.
Find out more about The Islands.