- Stunning sea views
- Large infinity pool
- Chef service included
About the villa
Spectacular views from the exceptional swimming pool are a gorgeous seascape over the water to sister-islands in the Grenadines’ cluster. Stretching nineteen metres to its infinity edge, the pool is privately screened in tropical greenery and set in a sundeck with cushioned loungers. But it is not alone in enjoying the views, for the villa’s fabulous dining pavilion frames the panoramas in triptych arches, its lofty, limed-wood timber ceiling hung with a stylish chandelier, over a table to seat fourteen. There are several shaded areas for less formal al fresco meals, and within the elegant plantation- style house are a chic sitting room in soft natural tones, with doors to a wrap-around furnished veranda; a media room and a study, a billiard room and bar, and five beautiful bedrooms, one in the cottage with its own kitchenette. Tennis, water sports, horse riding, and restaurants are all within a fifteen minute drive in ‘the mule’ golf buggy provided; and Carissa’s butler will happily make arrangements on your behalf, perhaps for beach barbecues or a day’s sailing.
- Billiard room and bar
- Media room
- Living room opening onto terrace
- Double bedroom with bathroom en suite
- Dining pavilion
- Double bedroom cottage with bathroom en suite and kitchenette
- 2 Double bedrooms with bathroom en suite
- Twin bedroom with bathroom en suite
- DVD Player
- CD player
GAMES & SPORTS
- Pool table
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- 19m x 5m
- 1.5m deep
- Pool towels
- Infinity Pools: Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website
- Iron & ironing board
Staff usually have one day off a week.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Maid service
- Cook service 3 meals per day 6 day(s) per week*
- Airport transfer
- Laundry and ironing services
- Managing Director's weekly cocktail party on Tuesday evenings in the Great Room of the Cotton House
- Car Hire
- Complimentary use of one vehicle
* Cost of food is not included, shopping is available for an additional fee
- Sport and leisure activities
- Restaurants 10-12 minutes' drive
- 10 minutes' drive
Mustique is a private island dotted with luxury villas, and a retreat for royalty, actors, and rock stars. It lies to the north of Tobago Cays and the islet Petit Tabac, where scenes from the film Pirates of the Caribbean were shot. The island’s hilly interior leads down to white-sand beaches on both the Atlantic Ocean and Caribbean Sea coasts. Mustique holidays offer relaxation and privacy, or the chance to mingle at the tennis club and weekly social events.
Find out about more Mustique