Win the chance to work from a villa
For a month
You Can Win the Chance to Work from a Villa for a Month
Is your working from home set-up leaving a lot to be desired? Does the idea of taking Zoom calls from a hot tub or typing emails on a sun lounger sound like bliss? Well, we’re offering one of our beautiful villas in Greece to be your office-away-from-the-office for a whole month. For free. Read on to see how you can make this dream a reality...
Due to the impact of coronavirus and lockdowns, many people around the world have had to adjust to working from home.
What may have started as a hastily put together work space in the spring, has now likely become your full-time home office for a number of months. Although the lack of commute might be favourable, we know that many people are working on makeshift desks, setting up their laptops just inches from their bed or taking Zoom calls in what used to be their living room.
So, we wanted to offer something a little special to give the chance for two people to work from the comfort of one of our villas, for free, for a month.
Yes – you heard correctly. You and a friend will be able to live and work from one of our Corfu villas for free, and we’ll even cover your flights*. To enter for the chance to win, simply fill in the form below detailing why you think you deserve a luxurious home office for a month.
About the villa
You and a friend will be staying at Indiana on the beautiful island of Corfu, Greece. The five-bedroom villa is stylishly decorated with plenty of areas to work from. If you want a little change of scenery throughout the day, the villa has a gorgeous outdoor area that is perfect for working al fresco. The pool is surrounded by sun loungers and there’s also a deck with a hot tub that you can relax in after you’ve clocked off. You’ll be just a short walk from the pretty white pebbles and turquoise waters of Coyevinas beach, where you can watch the sun go down after a hard day at work. The village of Kassiopi is also walkable from the villa, there you’ll find a wonderful choice of tavernas and bars.
Want to book a villa to WFH from? Here’s our best selection...
Coral Cove 11, Barbados, Caribbean
What could be better than starting your working day by strolling along a white sandy beach with the warm Caribbean Sea lapping at your feet. This waterfront villa gives you just that opportunity – with a terrace to work from with gorgeous views.
Ripa Bianca, Umbria, Italy
If you want to be snacking on amazing food whilst getting on with your day of work, then an Italian villa is for you. This villa is set on a hillside in southern Umbria and has an elegant feel to it. Your nights after work can be spent dining in the Italian air, taking advantage of the villa’s great kitchen and barbeque fireplace.
Villa Balbina, Algarve, Portugal
Working from home will have never felt so luxurious in this villa. With perfectly manicured lawns, a stunning infinity pool and your very own gym – you may find it hard to concentrate on your work with so many delightful distractions around you.
Kentromadi, Corfu, Greece
Neutrally decorated, you’ll be proud to have this tranquil villa as the backdrop for your Zoom work calls. On your breaks you can dip your toes in the infinity pool, take in the view from the terrace or stroll through the olive groves to refresh you mind before you get your head back into work.
Cassandra, Crete, Greece
With a striking modern look, this five-bedroom villa is perfect for those looking for a stylish workspace, and features a heated infinity pool, jacuzzi and private gym. There’s even your very own spa area with Turkish steam bath and sauna.
If you’re looking to make a statement with your Zoom backgrounds, look no further than this villa. Everything is sumptuously styled with rich colours and fabrics and the whole villa is set in beautifully landscaped gardens with views of the Atlas Mountains.
1.The promoter is: CV Villas Ltd (company no. 395623) whose registered office is at Touristik House, Dorking Office Park, Dorking, Surrey, RH4 1HJ.
2.The competition is open to those aged 18 years or over except employees of CV Villas, Propellernet and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3.There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4.By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via [https://www.cvvillas.com/win-a-villa-to-wfh-from/]
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 15th February 2021. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Complete the form on the webpage as detailed above to explain why you think you deserve to win a luxurious home office, for you and one other person, for a month in Corfu.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, pandemic, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition
- The prize is as follows:
1 x villa in Corfu with pool (Indiana villa)
2 x people
4 x weeks
Return direct flights from a UK airport
A welcome pack including basic provisions
The stay is strictly from 5 April-3 May 2021.
What is excluded:
Transfers to and from airports in the UK and in Corfu
Any required EU visa costs
Food / drink
The winners must have a valid passport at time of travelling and necessary visa.
The winners must be available to travel in April 2021 for four weeks.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by CV Villas and Propellernet.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or telephone call within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner about all the details of the prize.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- By entering this competition you agree for your contact details to be used in conjunction with this competition only.
CV Villas and Propellernet’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
CV Villas also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.