Mallorca, Spain & The Balearics
- Magnificent sea views
- Special celebration venue
- Second indoor pool and wellness area
About the villa
Set in a highly panoramic spot in the exclusive residential area of Bonaire near Alcudia, this ultra-luxurious villa is styled with minimalist flair and has spacious living areas on several levels indoors and out. Off the soaring double height entrance hall, is the magnificent principal reception room with a further smaller living room and TV room. Also at the front of the villa is an exterior shaded dining area and the dining room with state-of-the-art kitchen behind. There is also a further twin bedroom and office are at this level. On first floor, there are two very spacious ensuite double bedrooms at the rear and the master suite with bathroom with panoramic view. The upper panoramic terrace with pergola is accessed from the landing at this level.
At garden level, there is a Junior Master Suite set in one corner and four further spacious double bedroom suites all opening to the gardens. At this level, there is a wellness area with indoor heated pool, Jacuzzi, massage area, sauna and fabulous steam room for full relaxation and a wine cellar.
Outside, the magnificent unusually long pool is set into broad lawns overlooking the view. At the rear of the villa, pathways and steps lead down to different levels of beautiful mature gardens and the hard tennis court. A team of staff comprising daily housekeeping also providing breakfast. Chef service is available on request. A couple of informal restaurants are a short drive away down by the waterfront and there are some small beaches within 10 minute drive of the property.
- Entrance hall
- Dining room opening onto terrace
- Sitting room opening onto terrace
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite opening to garden
- TV room opening to terrace
- 2 Double bedrooms both with super king size bed and shower rooms en suite both opening balcony
- Master double bedroom with bathroom en suite with separate shower sitting area, walk in wardrobe and separate sitting room
Lower ground floor
- Indoor wellness area with swimming pool, massage area, steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi and showers opening to gardens
- Double bedroom with super king size bed and shower room en suite opening to gardens
- 4 Double bedrooms with super king size beds, sitting areas and shower rooms en suite all opening to gardens
- Apple TV in TV room
- Smart TV in all bedrooms
- DVD Player
- Bluetooth speaker
GAMES & SPORTS
- Table tennis
- 14m x 4m
- 1m x 2m deep
- Built-in steps
- Air conditioning throughout
- Coffee machine
- 17m x 4m
- 1m x 2m deep
- Built-in steps
- Hard surface
- Continental breakfast service
- Wine cellar
- Hammam steam room
- Bathroom amenities
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Central heating included
Subject to the villa owners consent pets are allowed at the Eagle’s View but they have to be vaccinated and up to date documentation must be provided.
- Bonaire 2 restaurants 1.9km
- Alcudia 4.3km
- Puerto Pollensa 15.4km
- Pollensa 15.2km
- Playa de San Pere 2.9km
- Palma airport
A Mediterranean playground, Mallorca—the largest of Spain’s Balearic Islands—is blessed with plenty of the unexpected. In addition to endless beaches, a villa holiday in Mallorca can also be packed with historic palaces and churches, driving routes along sheer cliffs with dramatic sea vistas, and quiet villages such as Deià tucked in the hills. You will also find great local food and unique wines in Binissalem, a lively arts scene in Palma, and, just a stone’s throw from your villa, outdoor fun that has nothing to do with the beach. Our range of luxury villas provide a fantastic base from which to explore Mallorca's beautiful beaches, historic Old Quarter, lively food markets and varied walking trails.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport of arrival. Please ask for details.
Find out more about Mallorca