Mallorca, Spain & The Balearics
- Contemporary design
- Magnificent beaches nearby at National Park of Cala Mondrago
About the villa
Overlooking a sheltered inlet on the south-eastern shore of the island, Ca’n Mondrago basks amid lawned gardens, screened in greenery and cooled by dappled tree shade. With air-conditioned interiors, beautifully furnished al fresco ‘rooms’, and bags of space in both, the very chic villa blurs the lines of indoor and outdoor comfort. On the upper (entry) level, a well-equipped kitchen opens on to the grounds, where there is a palm-garden dining/sundowner terrace. An open-plan living / dining room has doors to a covered seating and dining area, with uninterrupted sea views; and there is one master bedroom and a twin bedroom. All this is echoed on the lower ground floor, with a spacious TV room and two twin bedrooms each opening out to the poolside, a further twin bedroom on the side of the house, an indoor kitchenette and changing room, and an al fresco chill-out area with deep-cushioned seating.
The ‘keyhole’ infinity pool has in-pool benches and a timber decked terrace with dining area. And stone steps lead down to a sundeck and access to sea bathing from the rocks and sandy mini-beach. Moments away from picturesque Porto Petro with at least six restaurants on the waterfront and further restaurants, supermarket in the village, the villa is a five minute drive from bars, beaches and restaurants in livelier Cala d’Or and also within very easy reach of the splendid sandy beaches in the National Park of Cala Mondrago. A superb choice at any times of year.
‘Excellent villa and service!’
'We have loved our stay here, Villa Mondrago is magnificent, in situation also. Look forward to booking with CV Villas again.'
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen opening onto terrace
- Open plan living room and dining area
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite, opening to terrace with low wall
- Master double bedroom with bathroom and separate shower en suite
- Garage with access to utility room
- Terrace with soft seating
- Sitting room opening to gardens
- Twin bedroom (accessed from sitting room) with bathroom en suite opening to pool area and gardens
- Twin bedroom with bathroom en suite opening to pool area and gardens
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite opening to gardens
- Gas barbecue
- DVD Player
- Air conditioning throughout
- Coffee machine
- 10m x 5m
- 0.7m x 2.2m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Built in bench
- Irregular kidney shape
Please note that there is an additional simpler bedroom with shower room en suite at the rear of the property. This is accessed from the exterior of the property and is not the same standard as the bedrooms and therefore only suitable for a member of staff. Total occupancy no more than 10.
Please note that horizontal railings at the window of the Master bedroom on the main floor are wide and the twin bedroom terrace wall is low. Small children must be watched at all times.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 3 hours per day 3 day(s) per week
- Balearics Ecotax
Available on Request
- Food hampers*
- Cook service*
- Nearest restaurants, shops and cafes, cemist, ATM, supermarket, taxis in Porto Petro 1.4km
- Shops, cafes and restaurants Mondrago 4km
- Shops, boutiques, restaurants weekly market in Santanyi 10km
- Palma de Mallorca 50km
A Mediterranean playground, Mallorca—the largest of Spain’s Balearic Islands—is blessed with plenty of the unexpected. In addition to endless beaches, a villa holiday in Mallorca can also be packed with historic palaces and churches, driving routes along sheer cliffs with dramatic sea vistas, and quiet villages such as Deià tucked in the hills. You will also find great local food and unique wines in Binissalem, a lively arts scene in Palma, and, just a stone’s throw from your villa, outdoor fun that has nothing to do with the beach. Our range of luxury villas provide a fantastic base from which to explore Mallorca's beautiful beaches, historic Old Quarter, lively food markets and varied walking trails.