From £8,119 per week
Mallorca, Spain & The Balearics
- Exceptional outdoor living areas
- Cook service included
About the villa
A welcome addition to our ABOVE portfolio, Ca’n Esmeralda is a haven for rest and relaxation on the magical isle of Mallorca. Inside, the finca is modern and minimal, decorated in cool neutral tones throughout with handpicked prints adorning the walls. Perfect for families, the lower ground floor features a huge playroom packed with toys and games to keep children entertained, a cinema room for teenagers too and a gym for active adults, so there is something for everyone. The first floor comprises an open plan living area with comfortable seating and Apple TV, a spacious indoor dining area and a fully equipped kitchen where the villa’s professional chef prepares delicious meals.
The outside space at Esmeralda is breathtaking. A covered dining terrace looks out across the beautiful gardens and is served by a BBQ area and outdoor kitchen. Meanwhile, the impressive pool area is where guests can truly unwind; an inviting covered seating area is ideal for relaxing poolside with a good book or a glass of rosé and the pool itself is 12m long and lined with comfortable loungers. Elsewhere within the garden there is plenty of room for children to play, including a swing set and a sandpit. Back inside the villa, the bedrooms are split across two floors made up of two double bedrooms and two twin rooms; all bedrooms open to a terrace or balcony.
As well as a daily breakfast hamper and complimentary chef service for one meal per day, Esmeralda offers unlimited beer and rosé, pre-dinner champagne and canapés, where dinner is provided and concierge service, to ensure guests are very well looked after.
Lower Ground Floor
- Entrance hall
- Sitting/dining room
- Twin bedroom (can be made as king size bed) opening to terrace
- Double bedroom (super king) with shower rom en suite opening to terrace
- Twin bedroom (can be made as king size bed) with shower room en suite opening to balcony
- Master double bedroom (super king size bed) with bathroom en suite (Jacuzzi bath) and separate shower opening to balcony
- Built-in barbecue
- Outdoor kitchen
- Apple TV
GAMES & SPORTS
- Table tennis
- Running machine
- Cross trainer
- Board games
- Free weights
- Air conditioning throughout
- Coffee machine
- Nespresso machine
- 12m x 5m
- 1.2m x 1.7m deep
- Built-in steps
- Outdoor shower
- Bathroom amenities
- Neal’s Yard toiletries
- Hairdryers for all bedrooms
- Iron & ironing board
- Mobile phone for local calls
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 7 day(s) per week
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week
- Towel change 1 day(s) per week
- Cook service 1 meals per day 6 day(s) per week
- Dedicated service in resort from the professional villa manager
- Daily breakfast hamper
- Pre-dinner champagne and canapés, where dinner is provided
- Unlimited rosé wine, beer, soft drinks and bottled water
- Pre-arrival menu consultation.
- Full service
available on request at an additional cost
- Laundry service
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Fresh cut flowers on arrival
- Wine delivery
- Massage/beauty therapist
An English speaking CV representative will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
- Pollença 4.3km
- Port de Pollença 4.7km
- Alcudia 11km
- Palma de Mallorca 58km
- Puerto Pollensa 4.8km
- Cala Sant Vicenc 9.1 km
- Palma de Mallorca Airport 55 km
A Mediterranean playground, Mallorca—the largest of Spain’s Balearic Islands—is blessed with plenty of the unexpected. In addition to endless beaches, a villa holiday in Mallorca can also be packed with historic palaces and churches, driving routes along sheer cliffs with dramatic sea vistas, and quiet villages such as Deià tucked in the hills. You will also find great local food and unique wines in Binissalem, a lively arts scene in Palma, and, just a stone’s throw from your villa, outdoor fun that has nothing to do with the beach. Our range of luxury villas provide a fantastic base from which to explore Mallorca's beautiful beaches, historic Old Quarter, lively food markets and varied walking trails.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport of arrival. Please ask for details.
Find out more about Mallorca