Mallorca, Spain & The Balearics
- Magnificent sea views
- Generous proportions
- Hi-spec luxury
About the villa
The ground floor en suite master bedroom leads directly out to the stylish decking area, private pool and gardens, providing ample space for relaxing in the sun. There are two further en suite twin bedrooms on the ground floor, along with a games room to keep the kids busy. The second floor comprises an open plan kitchen and dining and living area, both of which open out onto terraced areas with breath-taking views. There is a further en suite master bedroom as well as a third twin room and shower room.
- Two twin bedrooms, each with shower room en suite, one of which has direct access to the gardens and pool area
- Second master twin bedroom with shower room en suite
- Games room with billiard table and 65 inch TV
- Hallway with open seating area with direct access to the pool terrace and gardens
- Utility room
- Entrance hall opening into the living room, open plan kitchen and dining area and living area opening to spectacular 360º terrace with breathtaking views, dining and seating area
- Master twin bedroom with shower room en suite and walk-in wardrobe and TV
- Shower room
- Twin bedroom
- Coffee machine
- Pizza oven
- HDTV with Dutch channels
- Sound system
GAMES & SPORTS
- Pool table
- Table tennis
- Air conditioning throughout
- Coffee machine
- Espresso machine
- 10m x 4.5m
- 1m x 1.7m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Some racquets provided, but it is suggested to bring your own.
- Washing machine
Please also note: 30% deposit due on confirmation. Cancellation terms: within 59 days, 100% of the rental is due.
There are distant sea views from the property. There is a path that connects this property to Ca’n Llorenc. The tennis court is shared between the two properties.
All beds are set up with single sheets only but can be pushed together, but will still have single sheets.
Service & Staffing
- Maid service mid week and changeover day only
- Linen change weekly (Extra linen change and maid service are available on request for an an additional cost. Please ask for details.)
- Welcome pack
- Balearics Ecotax
Available on Request
- Food Hamper*
* Food hamper - Can be arranged for an additional cost and service charge payable locally. Please ask for details.
- 900m to Moscari with two bars, tobacconist, a grocery store
- Shops and restaurants in Campanet 3.5km
- Inca 8km (all amenities, weekly market, hospital, factory outlets)
- Binasslem (all amenities, wineries) 15.4km
- Pollensa (all amenities) 23km
- Puerto Pollensa (boat hire, bicycle hire, beaches) 28km
places of interest
- Formentor 30km
- Centre of Palma 38km
- Valdemossa 44km
- Soller 50km
- Deia 54km
- Playa de Muro 22km
- Palma 45km
A Mediterranean playground, Mallorca—the largest of Spain’s Balearic Islands—is blessed with plenty of the unexpected. In addition to endless beaches, a villa holiday in Mallorca can also be packed with historic palaces and churches, driving routes along sheer cliffs with dramatic sea vistas, and quiet villages such as Deià tucked in the hills. You will also find great local food and unique wines in Binissalem, a lively arts scene in Palma, and, just a stone’s throw from your villa, outdoor fun that has nothing to do with the beach. Our range of luxury villas provide a fantastic base from which to explore Mallorca's beautiful beaches, historic Old Quarter, lively food markets and varied walking trails.
Find out more about Mallorca