Campania & the Amalfi Coast, Italy
- Magnificent sea views
- Stunning location
- Walk to shops and restaurants
About the villa
Villa Sole sits in a stunning location at the seafront in Positano with far-reaching views of the Amalfi coast and the striking blue sea. The interiors are typical of a house in southern Italy, with dark wooden furniture and royal blue and white decoration throughout. Split across two floors, the ground floor is home to an open plan living/dining room and a kitchen, which both open out to the gardens. Here you’ll find loungers for sunbathing and enjoying the sea views alongside a lovely outdoor dining terrace under a pergola entwined with beautiful bougainvillea.
A mezzanine level is where you’ll find the first twin bedroom as well as a small shower room, while upstairs there is an additional living/dining room, a small service kitchen and two en suite bedrooms made up of one twin and one double, which opens to a terrace. Very close to the centre of the renowned village of Positano, Villa Sole is within walking distance of local shops and restaurants, while the nearest beach is just 700m away.
- Open plan living/dining room area opening out to the gardens.
- Master double bedroom with bathroom en suite and small living area opening to gardens.
- Kitchen opening to gardens.
- Mezzanine level with twin bedroom and small shower room.
- Open plan living/dining area opening to terrace
- Double bedroom (queen size bed) with bathroom en suite opening to terrace
- Twin bedroom with bathroom en suite
- Small service kitchen.
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
- Selection of books
GAMES & SPORTS
- Yoga mats
- Yoga terrace
- Board games
- Coffee machine
- Bathroom amenities
- Washing Machine x2
- Hairdryers for all bedrooms
- Iron & ironing board
An English speaking CV Representative in Italy will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival by 16:00 - 19:00. Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport of arrival. Please ask for details.
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 4 hours per day 6 day(s) per week*
- Linen change 2 day(s) per week*
- Towel change 2 day(s) per week*
Available on request at an additional cost
- Cook service
- Laundry service
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Fresh cut flowers on arrival
- Wine delivery
- Massage/beauty therapist
- Cooking classes at home
- Sorrento 15km
- Amalfi 18km
- Ravello 25km
- Naples 58km
- Pompei 36km
- Capri -By boat from main beach
Places of interest
- Reggia di Caserta
- Sentiero Deglidei
- 700m, 15 minute walk with bars, sunbeds and sun umbrellas to rent.
- Smaller beach 1 km
- Naples 57km
- Rome 275 km
- Naples 56km
It is no exaggeration to say that the 50km or so of coastline on the southern side of the Sorrentine Peninsula is among the most famous stretches in the world: the Amalfi Coast. The fishing towns turned resorts hanging from cliffs or wedged into coves; the azure views over the Bay of Salerno—it all looks exactly as you hoped. For centuries travellers have paused on the island of Ischia to soak in the thermal springs and laze by the sea. A Amalfi Coast villa holiday’s urban kick comes courtesy of Naples, home to museums of ancient art and, of course… pizza.
Find out more about Campania & the Amalfi Coast