Thalassa Villas at St Nicolas Bay - Helios, Hermes or Flisvos
St Nicolas Bay, Eastern Crete, Crete, Greece
- Stunning sea views
- Private heatable pool
- Luxury resort services and facilities
About the villa
This Villa is adjoining to St.Nicolas Bay Resort Hotel gardens, find out more about the resort here.
St. Nicolas Bay is renowned for its state-of-the-art facilities, stylish design and outstanding levels of comfort and service, and these three superb villas are no exception. Quietly positioned in gardens close to the water’s edge, the Helios, Hermes and Flisvos villas all enjoy a sense of seclusion, though a 200 metre stroll through the grounds leads to a fabulous range of facilities from water sports and a sumptuous spa to five restaurants and a choice of bars. Step ladders and platforms allow access to the sea for rock bathing just below the gardens, the hotel has a private Blue Flag beach, and each villa has its own seawater swimming pool, complete with hydro-massage jets and uninterrupted bay views.
Fully air-conditioned, the villas each have a twin and single bedroom on the ground floor and a first floor master bedroom with Jacuzzi bath and separate shower. An airy living / dining room opens on to the outdoor terrace, and chef service (payable locally) could add an extra level of indulgence for lunch or dinner ‘at home’.
- Shower room
- Twin bedroom
- Single bedroom
- Walk in closet
- Open-plan sitting/dining room leading on to terrace area
- Master double bedroom suite with marble bathroom en suite, with jacuzzi and separate shower
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- CD player
- Air conditioning
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- Built-in steps
- Ladder Access
- Pool towels
- All pools vary in size and are heatable up to 22 degrees (up to mid - May and from October).
- Saltwater & Hydro massage jets.
- Guests can also use the main resort pool at St Nicolas Bay Hotel.
- The indoor pool at the Poseidon Spa is also available up to the end of May and from October from 0900 hrs - 1500 hrs for no extra charge.
- Washing machine
- Bathrobes, slippers & luxury toiletries
- Beach towels
- Private parking
Minimum Stay: 5 nights. Please ask for a quotation
The owner of the property you are staying in Greece will either visit you on arrival or will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 14:00. Departure by 12:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
EOT Tourist Licence number: MHTE 1040K10000022600
Service & Staffing
- Bathrobes, slippers, luxurious bathroom amenities and fresh flowers
- Welcome homemade biscuits, mineral water and wine on arrival
- American buffet breakfast at The Club House Terrace Restaurant at St Nicolas Bay Resort Hotel or Thalassa Villas Room Service continental breakfast
- Porter service
- Maid service 2 hours per day 7 day(s) per week
- Pool towels
- Beach towels
available on request (at an additional cost)
- Beauty and Wellness treatments available for an additional cost. Wellness treatments are also available in the panoramic Aphrodite's Bath Spa Suite with outdoor Jacuzzi or in a panoramic treatment room at the top of the Spa
- Private chef in your villa plus waiter service (24 hours notice, payable locally)
- Room service for lunch or dinner with waiter service
- Business facilities
- Water sports
- Poseidon Spa at St Nicolas Bay Resort Hotel with Elemis products (Gym, Sauna and Hammam available). The indoor freshwater pool is available for use by all guests in April, May and October free of charge from 0900 hrs - 1500 hrs
- Dry cleaning
- Diving lessons in the pool of your villa
- Butler service for daily delivery of shopping goods (food & drinks)
- Thalassa lunch or dinner available in the privacy of the villa
- CHILDREN'S MINI CLUB 4-11 years (supervised) and open air playground both available at St Nicolas Bay Resort Hotel
- Laundry service
- Airport transfer*
restaurants & bars
- Club House Restaurant - American Buffet Breakfast is served here on the terrace overlooking the main resort pool.
- Labyrinthos - Main buffet restaurant.
- Minotaure Restaurant - Fine dining à la carte restaurant offering Mediterranean and Asian menus overlooking the pool near the Reception.
- Kafenion Restaurant - à la carte restaurant serving Cretan and Greek dishes, fish and seafood by the Chapel overlooking the beach.
- Astra Bar - elegant bar near Reception.
- Blue Bay Restaurant and Bar - à la carte restaurant overlooking the beach.
- Bonatsa Jetty Beach Bar - At the water's edge, for coffee, drinks and cocktails.
- Welcome pack
- Water-sports centre offering a selection of watersports including water-skiing lessons, wind-surfing and canoes
- A 34 foot sailing yacht and crew are available for private excursions including lunch
- A motor-boat is also available for day trips payable locally
- The home cinema lounge shows movies twice a day for all ages
- Outdoor cinema
- The games room has table tennis, table football, play station and video games
- A library of DVDs is available for in-room use
- Gym at the Poseidon Spa
* A private air-conditioned taxi or mini-bus transfer can be booked to meet your flights.Please ask your Travel Expert for a quotation.
- Shops and tavernas 300m
- Agios Nikolaos (all amenities) 1.5km
- Rock bathing below terrace area and garden. Access is difficult not recommended for small children or those with limited mobility.
- Private beach with supervised water sports tuition and a Scuba Diving School at the St Nicolas Bay Resort Hotel.
- Heraklion 69kms
St Nicolas Bay has high standards of comfort and superb service, fabulous facilities, and its own Blue Flag beach; this luxury hotel and collection of villas in Crete is stylishly set atop seafront slopes.
Paths meander through the grounds to a communal seawater swimming pool and kids’ paddling pool, down to a private sandy beach with good choice of water sports and plenty of sunbeds and parasols. The pampering Poseidon Spa with its steam room, sauna and indoor pool offers a range of treatments for true indulgence and relaxation, while there is a gym for those who like to keep active. Parents can recline by the pool while children make friends at the kids’ club for ages 4 to 11, or why not arrange a special excursion on the hotel’s motor boat or 34ft sailing yacht. There is fun for all the family in the games room, equipped with table tennis, table football and a PlayStation.
Eating and drinking
There is plenty of choice when dining at St Nicolas Bay, which means you’ll never need to venture out of the resort unless you want to explore the surrounding area. Labyrinthos offers indoor and outdoor poolside dining, while the terrace at the Clubhouse is the perfect spot for breakfast with views out to Mirabello Bay. TheBlue Bay offers an all-day menu with Mediterranean and Asian dishes, as well as drinks and snacks around the pool. The Minotaureis a special venue for a candlelit dinner under the stars, but if you’d prefer a livelier atmosphere the Greek Kafenion serves up authentic Cretan food and live music. The Astra Bar is the ideal place to socialise with an after dinner drink, and don’t miss a sundowner at the Bonatsa Jetty Bar.