The Didimi Estate
Kaminaki & Agni, Corfu, Greece
- Magnificent sea views
- Direct access to the sea
- Private jetty
About the villa
With uninterrupted sea views from the poolside, rooms and terraces, this wonderfully airy and elegant villa is a contemporary echo of classical architectural style. In an equally beautiful setting on a wooded hillside, its gardens meet a coastal path which leads, to the right, to Krouzeri beach, to the left to Agni’s tavernas, and, along a private footpath across the rocks, to Didimi’s pontoon jetty for sea bathing and boat mooring. The villa’s three buildings are triple-tiered into the steep slope, the main house, in the middle, forming the social hub. Its broad frontage encompasses the gorgeous infinity pool, a covered dining terrace and stylish al fresco sitting area; while within the villa, furnished in shades of chalk and clay, are a cool marble kitchen and spacious living room, and two first floor bedrooms with doors to the balcony. In the similarly styled Upper House, a breakfast kitchen and chic sitting room serve three bedrooms. And below the pool terrace, ideal for teenagers, the Studio has a wall-mounted TV and sleeps up to four. Cook and concierge services are inclusive (cook service inclusive for July and August) at this magnificent villa, completing its luxuriously leisurely tempo.
Upper House Ground Floor
- Kitchen with breakfast area
- Living room
- Shower room
- Utility room
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite
- Twin bedroom
- Terrace runs along the front of the house
Upper House First Floor
- Master double bedroom with bathroom en suite with walk-in shower, walk-in dressing area and Juliette balcony
Main House Ground Floor
- Living room with dining area
- Kitchen with doors to shaded dining terrace
- Utility room
Main House First Floor
- Upper entrance hall with mezzanine balcony
- Shower room
- Master double bedroom with bathroom en suite and separate shower opening to balcony
- Twin bedroom opening to terrace
- Terrace outside both rooms runs the length of the first floor
- Large open plan room with sofas, wall mounted TV and 2 single beds with 2 further pull-out beds.
- Shower room
- Built-in barbecue
- 3 Dishwashers
- 2 Microwaves
- 2 American-style fridge freezers
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- 9m x 6m
- 0.5m x 1.9m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Bathroom amenities
- 2 Washing machines
- 2 Dryers
Up to 30 June and from 26 August, only the main house is available sleeping up to four people.
An English speaking CV Representative will visit during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
EOT Tourist Licence number: 0829K10000380001
Book your seats on our CV charter flight from Gatwick. CV Villas is also delighted to offer our own allocation of scheduled seats on British Airways from London Heathrow to Corfu and on Easyjet from London Gatwick to Corfu. We can also organise charter flights from most regional airports to Corfu to suit your requirements. Please see the Flights page or contact us for more details.
Our holiday prices to the Greek Islands include both villa rental and car hire. Please ask for further information on the type of car included and the prices of available upgrades.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page
There is no better way to explore the coastline and discover deserted bays and coves with their translucent water to add to the overall enjoyment of your holiday. Small boats and speedboats can be pre-booked with our UK office prior to departure and we recommend early reservations, especially in July and August, as availability is limited.
- Taverna Agni 1.2km
- Shops and restaurants & water sports Nissaki 3km
- Kalami 6km
- Path from below the house leads down the garden to a footpath - In one direction it is a 10-15 minute walk to Agni Bay, and in the other direction a 7 minute walk to Krouzeri Beach. About 300m along the footpath is a private path across the rocks to a pontoon for boat mooring and sea swimming
- Corfu Airport 26km
Agni and Kaminaki lie at the heart of a north-east coast, an area of such beauty that it has long attracted the seriously rich: the Rothschilds, one of the world’s great financial dynasties, have a mansion here. But you do not have to be rich to enjoy the good life on Agni and Kaminaki holidays: there is no better place on the island to enjoy a leisurely taverna lunch, or to just potter about by the water’s edge.
Find out more about Kaminaki & Agni.