Corfu Imperial - Palazzo Imperial
Nissaki, Barbati, Gouvia, Kommeno & Corfu Town, Corfu, Greece
- Breathtaking views
- All bedrooms en suite
About the villa
This villa is located at Grecotel Corfu Imperial Resort, find out more information about the resort here.
This Italian and Corfiot styled regency villa is perfect for a family or group of friends who are looking to seek calm and delve into premium living.
As guests enter the villa, they are greeted by the living and dining area, a grand and spacious room with traditional charm, marbled floors, french doors, and beamed, high ceilings; and a fully equipped kitchen. Three bedrooms are also situated on this floor; two double bedrooms, one with bathroom en suite, the other with shower room en suite, and a twin bedroom. Upstairs is where the master bedroom is located, which has a king sized bed and bathroom en suite.
Outside, guests can make use of the private infinity pool, shaded veranda, al fresco area and private access to the sea.
This villa is situated in the Grecotel Imperial resort, a five star resort that is impressively situated on the peninsula of Kommeno. A place where fine dining, wellness fixtures and island exploration become a part of everyday life and where a handful of luxury amenities, private beaches, personalised experiences and fine dining restaurants are all on hand. If guests are interested in exploring further, nearby towns of Gouvia and Dassia are within close reach which radiate local charm.
- Double bedrooms with bathroom en suite
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite
- 1 twin bedroom with shower room en suite
- Fully equipped kitchenette
- Living area
- Dining area
- Master bedroom (King size bed) with bathroom en suite
- Cot and Highchair available on request at an extra cost
- Smart TV
- Air conditioning throughout
- Infinity pool 11m x 5m
- Depth 1.45m throughout
- Can be heated at an extra cost
- Iron and ironing board available on request
Service & Staffing
Available on request at an extra cost
- Pre-arrival groceries
- Fresh flowers on arrival
- Chef service
- Private butler
- In villa spa an beauty treatments
An English speaking CV representative will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 1500hr Depart by 1100hr
- In resort amenities: Gym, Tennis, Spa, Pools, Restaurants, Bars, Cafes, Shops, water sports
- Restaurants, Bars, Supermarkets and Nightlife Gouvia 3.4km
- Restaurants, Bars, Supermarkets and Nightlife Ipsos 6.3km
- Restaurants, Bars, Supermarkets and Nightlife Corfu Town 12.2km
- Selection of beaches / bays in resort
- Corfu airport 14.3km
Surrounded by sea, sitting on the edge of Corfu’s peninsula, is Grecotel Corfu Imperial. An exclusive and outstanding resort that oozes opulence and serenity. A place where fine dining, wellness fixtures and island exploration become a part of everyday life and where guests can feel a world away. Enjoy the presence of Italian inspired gardens and charming olive groves whilst admiring the views of Corfu town and the mountains from afar.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.