Aphrodite Hills Resort, Western Cyprus, Cyprus
- Heatable infinity pool
- Walk to village square
- Daily breakfast basket included
About the villa
The modern, well-equipped kitchen is separated from the living area by a set of sliding glass doors, and features stylish high-gloss units and top quality granite worktops and splash backs. There’s also an en suite bedroom with two sets of bunk beds decorated in a nautical theme, perfect for kids. A marble staircase leads up to the first floor, where you’ll find the master king-size bedroom featuring an en suite with Jacuzzi bath, and direct access to the balcony through French doors that flood the room with light.
With comfy armchairs, sunbeds and a large sunlounger, there are plenty of spots to relax in the sun or the shade, as well as a barbeque area with sink and a shaded dining area, perfect for al fresco meals. If you can drag yourself away from the pool, then the villa is within 1km of a supermarket, bars and restaurants, and spa and kids club access are complimentary.
Lower ground floor
- Family room with television
- Utility room
- Open plan living/dining room
- Bedroom with two bunk beds, en suite shower room and access to the pool terrace
- Master double bedroom (king size bed) with bathroom en suite (Jacuzzi bath) and separate shower opening to balcony
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Study with en suite shower room
- Shower room
- Built-in barbecue
- 50 and 65 inch Satellite TVs with DVD player
- iPod dock
- CD player
- Air conditioning throughout
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- Bathroom amenities
- Breakfast basket delivered to the property
- Washing machine
- Hairdryers for all bedrooms
Please note for health and safety reasons children are only allowed to use the bottom bunks of the bunk beds.
Please note the bunk bed room is only suitable for children under 12 years old.
Service & Staffing
- Daily maid cleaning and linen change
- Complimentary transfer to and from the airport
- Luxury food hamper
- Breakfast basket delivered to property
- Bathroom amenities
- Access to the Gym at Retreat Spa
- Complimentary unlimited use of the kids club
- Mini golf
- Soccer school
- Tennis court hire and lessons
- Horse riding club
- Nature trails
- 18-hole golf course
- All available on request at an extra cost
- Village Square of Aphrodite Hills with supermarket, coffee shop, restaurants, ice-cream shop, gift shops, ATM machine, bars, Spa, medical centre all within 1km of the property
- Mandria 5km
- Bonamare beach club 14.9km or 14 minutes by courtesy bus from the Village Square Journeys are on request and payable locally at 6 € per adult and 3 € per child
- Journeys are on request and payable locally at 6 € per adult and 3 € per child
- Paphos 15.1km
- Larnaca 119km
A luxury resort with first-class facilities and an award-winning spa, Aphrodite Hills is the perfect choice for families, friends or couples looking for an extra special villa holiday.
Aphrodite Hills is an exceptional resort with first-class facilities for an incredibly relaxing stay. Its award-winning Retreat Spa is the perfect place to unwind. A personal journey of well-being of body and mind are an integral part of the Retreat Spa. Inspired by ancient Greco-Roman bathing rituals of cleansing and relaxing, the spa features fragrant gardens with outdoor massage temples, a Thermae and an infinity pool overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. Kids’ spa packages are also available. Children are well-catered for, with a KIDS’ CLUB AND BABY CRÈCHE. Free unlimited use of the kids club is included in a weekly villa rental for certain categories of villas all year round. For sporty types big and small there is a SOCCER SCHOOL, TENNIS ACADEMY and an award winning, PGA National Cyprus golf course all available at an extra charge. Shops and a medical centre can be found in the village square.
Eating and drinking
Guests have the option of a wide selection of restaurants located in the resort, village square. For those who take up the half board option then they can also have use of 5 different restaurants. The Clubhouse restaurant is the perfect place for a pre-golf breakfast or elegant dinner, with beautiful views across the greens, while Pithari Tavern and Zimi Trattoria offer traditional Cypriot and Italiandining. The Anoi Pub is a great spot to relax with a drink or some pub food while taking in the sea views, or for something a little different try the Gate to India restaurant. Ladi & Rigani offers traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of Doner kebabs. Finally the Beer Garden offers a great place to sit outdoors and enjoy a selection of beers and soft drinks.