The Islands, Croatia
- Fabulous sea views
- Walk to beach and restaurant
- Heatable infinity pool
About the villa
A pretty pink villa, with a comfortably casual ambience, this fully air-conditioned house is furnished with lots of wood and wrought iron, in understated island style; and fitted with contemporary facilities including WiFi and several TV’s. A good get-together place for friends or family, accommodation is spread over three floors, with an open-plan kitchen / living room on the middle level, well equipped with modern appliances, and with sliding doors to a sea view terrace and a spiral staircase to the upper floor. A double bedroom and the spacious master suite share this mid-level, while another generously sized suite is privately placed at the top of the house; and, on the ground floor, two of the four bedrooms can interconnect to form a family suite.
All have en suite bath or shower room and most have direct access to a terrace or balcony. Outside, the heatable pool takes pride of place, backed by two-tier sundecks, and there is a large open dining terrace and a sundowner pergola overlooking the sea. Just 200m from a rocky beach and 40m from a handy restaurant, Villa Obala is 3km from vibrant Hvar Town.
- First double bedroom with king-size bed, shower room en suite and direct access to terrace with sea view.
- Second double bedroom with king-size bed, shower room en suite and direct access to terrace with sea view.
- Third double bedroom (more simple) with king-size bed, shower room en suite and direct access to terrace with sea view.
- Fourth double bedroom with king-size bed (more simple)
- First terrace with furniture
- Second terrace with large dining table for 14 persons
- Living and dining area with sea-view terrace
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite opening to balcony
- Master suite: Double bedroom with king size bed, terrace, separate living room and large ensuite bathroom with seperate en suite shower.
- Executive suite bedroom with king-size bed, dressing room, living room, balcony and en suite bathroom with seperate walk in shower. Large private terrace with sun beds and umbrella. (Suite accessed externally)
- LCD Satellite television
- DVD Player
- Blu-Ray player
- CD player
- Air conditioning throughout
- American fridge/freezer
- Ice maker
- Bathroom amenities
- Washing machine
- Iron & ironing board
- Central heating included
Please note that the swimming pool will be open from 1st May – 31st October 2019 only.
Arrive: 16:00, depart 11:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport of arrival. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
- Nearest restaurant 40m Agava
- Nearest shop 500m Agava
Places of interest
- Hvar 3km
- Pakleni Otoci 4km
- Vis 20km
- Rocky beach 200m
- Split 50km
We have a selection of villas on Croatian islands, three of which – Hvar, Brac and Korcula - feature in our Croatia holiday programme. Each island has its unique qualities but they're united by the warmth of their welcome, a distinct Mediterranean vibe blended with centuries of tradition, and landscapes ranging from dense woodland interiors, vineyards and olive groves to picturesque bays, attractive fishing villages, ornate buildings and quaint back streets devoid of traffic and enticing you to explore.
Find out more about The Islands.