St Peter, Barbados, Caribbean
- Magnificent interiors designed by Oliver Messel
- Exceptional outside living areas and extensive beachfront gardens
- Fully staffed including chef and butler
About the villa
With a gate straight on to the beach, and a coral reef just offshore, this very individual house nestles in tropical gardens, where orchids, a lily pond and whimsical statuary add colour and character to manicured lawns; and, beside a fabulous swimming pool, a pair of pergolas under the palms are lit with copper chandeliers and crowned with cast monkeys. The villa has its own lawn tennis court and a small gym, but its tranquil tempo induces idyllic idling, as do the services of its obliging staff, and the delicious meals prepared by the chef. Created by architect and stage set designer Oliver Messel, Leamington Pavillion has hosted silver screen stars including Greta Garbo.
It is as glamorous now as then, with unique antiques and artworks, billowing curtains in beautiful fabrics, Aubusson tapestries on marble floors, and a glorious four-poster in the master suite. A very Italianate sitting room opens out to a shaded poolside terrace. The Rococo dining room has classical statues in wall niches and a mirrored-marble table. And a trellised summer room, with large TV, is styled in cool pastels and open to the garden. The villa’s peaceful setting is just 800m from historic Speightstown.
Leamington Cottage, in the corner of the garden, can be booked together with the main house for an extra two guests.
- Entrance Hall
- Main living room opening to loggia with dining and sitting areas
- Professional kitchen with adjacent butler's pantry
- Dining room opening to terrace
- Double bedroom (super king size, can be twin) with shower room en suite
- Double bedroom (super king size, can be twin) with bathroom en suite with separate shower
- Double bedroom (super king size, can be twin) with bathroom en suite with overhead shower
- Master double bedroom (super king size, with bathroom en suite opens to trellised sitting area with TV
- Small Fitness room
- Gas barbecue
- Cable TV and Netflix in 3 bedrooms, TV in garden room and fitness room
- DVD Player
- iPod dock
GAMES & SPORTS
- Fitness room
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans
- Fully equipped professional kitchen
- 13.5m x 10m
- 1.2m x 1.8m deep
- Built-in steps
- Ladder Access
- Pool towels
- 2 pool side gazebos for sitting and dining
- Designed by Oliver Messel
- L'Occitane bathroom amenities
- Iron & ironing board
The great advantage of a Caribbean villa holiday is that holidays can commence on any day and duration is also flexible. The minimum stay is 5 nights, so villas can be booked for 8, 9, 10, 11 nights etc. Special conditions apply for Christmas and New Year. Please enquire for a full tailor-made quotation.
50% Deposit required for any bookings travelling between (or including) the 20th December and the 10th January. 25% at any other times. Please note there is a minimum stay of 14 nights over the Christmas period, special booking conditions apply.
Please note that Children under 12 are on request.
Security deposit of USD 2,500 will be debited from a credit card on arrival to cover incidentals and any damage.
An English speaking CV representative in Barbados will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00. Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
We can arrange your airport transfers for a smooth start to your holiday. Pre-booking is required.
Watersports arrangements on request.
Service & Staffing
- Canapes and a welcome rum cocktail on arrival
- Chef service*
- Airport transfer
- Night security*
- 2 Housekeepers
- Linen and towels changed as guests require
- Shared Economy Levy and Service Fees
* 6 days per week (cost of food and drinks is not included and is payable locally).
* 6 days per week.
* 12 hour shift.
- Golf 4.8km
- Speightstown 800m
Places of Interest
- Holetown 6.6km
- Bridgetown 17.7km
- In front of the property
- Grantley Adams International Airport 33.6km
The northernmost parish of Barbados, St. Lucy is known as ‘The Lady’—and is the only one of the eleven parishes named after a female saint. St. Lucy has three distinct coastlines. On the west are its sandy beaches. To the north, cliffside paths lead down to hidden coves. On Barbados holidays in St. Lucy, visit coastal lookout points on the east coast such as Paul’s Point to enjoy panoramic views of the headland. St. Lucy’s inland villages—such as Hope and Spring Garden—are surrounded by sedate pastureland.