Villa Lilac, Reunion Resort
Orlando, Florida, America
- Golf nearby
- Comfortable & practical family home
- Cinema room
About the villa
With views of the 10th hole on the Jack Nicklaus golf course, this stylish stately home in Orlando’s Reunion Resort is a modern 7-bedroom property just 15km from the magical world of Disney. Great for families or larger groups, it’s all about the comfort and contemporary furnishings here. There are lovely high ceilings, and a grand gallery landing on the first floor, and even a sofa-flooded foyer for anytime relaxation. The majority of the bedrooms can be found on the first floor – each one individually decorated in a style contrasting the other, but all with elegant, plush interiors and lovely views. Two king size bedrooms include a bathroom en suite, plus access to a balcony overlooking the pool area. The other first floor bedrooms – two kings and two themed children’s bedrooms – share access to two good-sized family bathrooms. A further master king bedroom can be found on the ground floor, furnished with an en suite bathroom, walk in wardrobe and doors that lead out to the beautiful pool terrace.
The open plan living area takes centre stage on the ground floor – the sinkable blue sofa and gorgeous accent chairs add to the cosy, but luxury, feel of the living room, and there’s French doors for easy access to the surrounding pool deck. Cream cupboards and granite work tops combine with all the mod cons in the kitchen, and there’s a breakfast bar, hidden dining nook, and an elegant 8-seater dining table for changing up the settings during meal times. Alternatively, an outdoor barbecue and large 12-seater patio table are the perfect spots for when the weather is warm enough to eat outside. Any indoor games are best enjoyed in the property’s games room – complete with a huge film projector screen and reclining cinema-style seats, there’s arcade games, board games and an Xbox 360 to keep younger ones entertained. Foosball and a shuffleboard table can be found outside on the pool deck, alongside a private swimming pool with a spillover Jacuzzi and a stylish outdoor lounge.
- Open plan living/dining and kitchen area opening to pool terrace
- Sitting room
- Utility room
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with bathroom en suite and separate shower opening to pool terrace
- Games/cinema room
- 2 Double bedrooms (king size bed) with en suite bathroom opening to balcony
- Double bedroom (king size bed) opening to balcony, with access to shared bathroom
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with access to shared bathroom
- Disney themed Twin bedroom with access to shared bathroom
- Superhero themed Twin bedroom (queen size beds) with access to shared bathroom
- Gas barbecue
- TV in all bedrooms
- Smart TV
- DVD Player
- Xbox 360
GAMES & SPORTS
- Pool table
- Board games
- Air conditioning throughout
- Ceiling fans
- American fridge/freezer
- Coffee machine
- Ice maker
- Heatable on request - £270 per week
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Bathroom amenities
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Iron & ironing board
In order to travel to the USA British passport holders must have a full 10-year British Passport that is valid for six months after you return to the UK.
You will also need a USA visa or waiver form/ESTA. Apply for your ESTA at least 72 hours before travelling (HTTPS://ESTA.CBP.DHS.GOV/ESTA/).
Cancellation terms: within 57 days before departure, 100% of the rental is due.
An English speaking CV representative will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please click here for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport of arrival. Please click here for details.
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 2 hours per day 3 day(s) per week
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week
- Towel change 1 day(s) per week
- Access to the Reunion Resort water park, communal pools, tennis courts, pickleball, gym, playground, golf courses (green fees apply), resort shuttle and Disney shuttles unlimited (fees will apply)
available on request for an additional cost
- Cook service
- Fresh cut flowers on arrival
- Special breakfasts with Disney characters
- Reunion Resort 2.7km
- Championsgate 6.1km
further places of interest
- Reunion Golf Course 2.6km
- Walt Disney World 15.7km
- Disney Springs 19.4km
- I Drive 30km
- Universal Studios 31km
- Orlando International 44km
- Sanford Orlando 94km
- Tampa 112km
Walt Disney World, encompassing four theme parks and two water parks, and Universal, with two theme parks and a water park newly opened in 2017, have enough thrills, spills and entertainment to fill a holiday in Orlando ten times over, without ever venturing into the city. Our villas in Orlando are close to all the action. But, take a break from the magic, and you can experience everything else that is on offer – beautiful parks, a thriving arts scene, excellent shopping and dining, and a buzzing nightlife.
Find out more about Orlando.