After their recent visit to Barbados, Product Manager Carolina and Villa Specialist Daphne shared some of their trip highlights!
Scouting out new properties, they said they were very impressed by the high quality of the accommodation, glorious sandy beaches, warm waters and colourful villages.
Barbados is a super last minute destination for long haul winter sun as the villas are a short transfer from the airport, Barbados is well served by a choice of flights and some villas have special offers.
Mullins Beach with inflatables
And after the closure of Mullins Beach Bar, we’re thrilled to share the news that the Sea Shed has opened! A really tasteful casual dining spot with a lovely big terrace.
Inspired by their recent travels, we decided to create our own version of the islands favourite tipple - Barbados rum punch!
- 175ml Orange juice
- 75ml Fresh lime juice
- 50ml Sugar syrup (2 parts sugar, 1 part water)
- 150ml Aged Barbados rum (such as Mount Gay)
- Dash of Angostura bitters
- Dash of grenadine syrup
- Fresh Nutmeg
- Lime or Orange slice
How to make your own Barbados Rum Punch Cocktail
- Add all ingredients into a shaker with ice and shake.
- Strain into a tall glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with a pinch of freshly grated nutmeg and a lime or orange slice.
And if a recipe is simply not enough to satisfy your tropical taste buds, discover our collection of villas in Barbados.