Casa della Collina
Lucca, Pisa & Lunigiana, Tuscany, Italy
- Breathtaking views
- Rural retreat
- Gated pool
About the villa
- Dining room/ billiard room
- Utility room
- Drawing room
- Master double bedroom with shower room en suite
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite opening to terrace
- Double bedroom with bathroom en suite and separate shower
- Family suite (Double bedroom interconnected with twin bedroom by bathroom and shower room)
Farmhouse Annexe - Ground Floor
- Drawing room
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
Farmhouse Annexe - First Floor
- Double bedroom en suite shower
- Double bedroom en suite bath and shower
- 2 Single bedrooms sharing one shower room
- Pizza oven
- Two 42' Plasma TV with Skyports, Free View, Netflix
- Two DVD Players
- Blu-Ray player
- Bluetooth speaker
- CD player
GAMES & SPORTS
- Snooker table
- Ice maker
- 11m x 4.5m
- 1m x 2.5m deep
- Built-in steps
- Bathroom amenities
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Central heating on request and payable locally
Please note the property has two prices, one for up to 10 people and one from 11 to 16 people. The annex will only be open when the property is booked for over 10 people otherwise it will be closed off. The owner will occasionally stay in the annex when the villa is booked for the lower occupancy which has a separate entrance and clients will not be disturbed.
An English speaking CV Representative will visit during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00. Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
CV Villas is delighted to offer our own allocation of scheduled seats on British Airways from London Heathrow to Pisa. Please see the Flights page or contact us for more details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport.
A food hamper is available on request. It must be ordered in the UK pre departure and paid for locally. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 3 day(s) per week*
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week
- Towel change 1 day(s) per week*
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AT AN ADDITIONAL COST
- Cook service
- Yoga and Pilates instructor
- Wine tasting and guided tours
* Monday, Wednesday and Friday, extra service by arrangement directly with the house manager
* Extra pool towel change mid-week
- Tennis 4.5km Ponte a Moriano
- Cycling bikes delivered to the villa
- Walking paths
- Shops and restaurants 4.5km Ponte a Moriano
Places of Interest
- Lucca 15km
- San Martino in Freddana 18km
- Pisa 33km
- Barga 41km
- Orrido di Botri 43km
- Garfagnana 44km
- Florence 89km
- Viareggio 46km
- Forte del Marmi 50km
- Pisa 51km
- Florence 87km
- Ponte a Moriano 4.5km
- Lucca 16.5km
Although they are only 17km apart, Pisa and Lucca instantly feel like different worlds. The former is a lively student city on the River Arno, and has one of the world’s most recognizable monuments: the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Understated Lucca is compact and genteel, ideal for a Tuscany villa nearby, with handsome piazzas that frame churches in the Luccan-Romanesque style. Those on a Lunigiana holiday occupy the Apennine foothills in far north-western Tuscany. It is rolling, blissfully empty terrain whose few inhabitants have cultural links with neighbouring Liguria.
Find out more about Lucca, Pisa & Lunigiana