Yialiskari, Kalami & Kouloura, Corfu, Greece
- Sea views
- Heated infinity pool
- Walk to beach and restaurants
About the villa
There is no doubting the focal point of this delightful family villa in Corfu. Its spacious terraces frame a free-form infinity pool and Jacuzzi, heated in the cooler months and irresistibly inviting throughout the season. Lined with ample sun-loungers, the pool is overlooked by an al fresco sitting area on the shaded front terrace, and an outdoor dining room and barbecue accessed directly from the kitchen, each echoing the comfort of the open-plan living/dining room within the house. Air-conditioned throughout and offering cook service for real relaxation, this large villa has a surprisingly intimate atmosphere, enhanced by tasteful décor in soft natural tones.
A well planned house for families, it has three twin rooms and two double four-poster bedrooms, each opening on to the terrace or balcony. Poised in a fold of the forested seafront slopes, Mokoras enjoys a tranquil setting and tantalising views over the trees to the sea. Shops in Agni, the Blue Flag beach of busy Kalami and Yialiskari’s pretty pebble bay are all about a ten minute walk away.
"Fantastic villa, very well equipped. As always very good holiday, needed 10 days though. A week is too short! Maid excellent."
- Open-plan sitting/dining room opening to pool terrace
- Shower room
- Utility room
- Double bedroom opening to terrace
- Small office alcove
- Twin bedroom closed off from rest of ground floor by a door, with bathroom en suite, opening on to terrace
- Master double bedroom, opens on to top terrace and also to separate private side balcony, shower room en suite
- 2 Twin bedrooms opening to top terrace
- Built-in barbecue
- iPod dock
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
- DVD Player
- PC with basic software
GAMES & SPORTS
- Outdoor backgammon table
- Table tennis
- Air conditioning throughout
- Insect screens
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
EOT Tourist Licence number: 0829K10TK8084001
Book your seats on our CV charter flight from Gatwick. We can also organise charter flights from most regional airports to Corfu to suit your requirements. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page
There is no better way to explore the coastline and discover deserted bays and coves with their translucent water to add to the overall enjoyment of your holiday. Small boats and speedboats can be pre-booked with our UK office prior to departure and we recommend early reservations, especially in July and August, as availability is limited.
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 3 hours per day 6 day(s) per week
- Linen change 2 day(s) per week
available on request at an additional cost
- Cook service
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Tavernas Agni 15 min walk
- Shops and restaurants & water sports Kalami 20 min walk
- Shops, restaurants and bars St Stephano 7km
- Restaurants, bars, supermarkets and nightlife Kassiopi 6km
- Yialiskari, below the villa, within walking distance down a steep path, 10 mins
- Corfu Airport 35km
Kalami, Kouloura, and Yialiskari are among the prettiest villages on Corfu’s north-east coast. Their collective character attracted writer Lawrence Durrell to the area before World War II. In Kalami you can eat and sleep in the White House, where Durrell and his wife settled, and view memorabilia and cuttings about the man. Kouloura, in the next bay, has a nautical feel, the oldest harbour on that coast, dating from Byzantine times, and is protected by a stone wall. Yialiskari holidays are usually spent on the village’s sandy beach; it is sheltered by impressive rocks that plunge straight into the sea.