Kassiopi & Kelia, Corfu, Greece
- Stunning sea views
- Walk to the beach
- Heatable infinity pool
About the villa
This fabulous luxury villa provides the perfect setting for complete relaxation, with concierge and cook service included, so that all you need to do is sit back and enjoy the beautiful views. The property is conveniently located within walking distance of the lively seaside village of Kassiopi and is just a three minute walk from pretty Pipitou beach. The property has two master bedrooms, one located exclusively on the first floor with en suite bathroom and access to a private terrace with panoramic views over the bay, and one located on the lower ground floor with en suite bathroom and doors opening to a private balcony. There are three further bedrooms, a twin room with bathroom en suite on the lower ground floor, and two twin rooms with en suite shower rooms on the ground floor.
The ground floor living area comprises a light and airy sitting room with dining area which leads out to a beautiful dining terrace and outdoor soft seating area, and a modern, well-equipped kitchen leading out to a side terrace with pizza oven and barbecue, perfect for al fresco dining. On the lower ground floor you’ll find a room with Jacuzzi bath and gym equipment, as well as a television room.
Outside, the terrace leads down to the sunny pool patio with sun loungers and an impressive private infinity pool. The property’s comfortable outdoor living areas are the perfect place to watch the stunning sunsets over an evening drink or two.
Lower Ground Floor
- Utility room
- TV room
- Master double bedroom (super king size bed) with shower room en suite
- Twin bedroom with bathroom en suite
- Gym with Jacuzzi
- Kitchen opening onto terrace
- Sitting room opening onto terrace
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite opening to balcony
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite and external access
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with bathroom en suite opening to terrace
- Pizza oven
- 60’’ television in cinema room with surround sound
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
- DVD Player
- Blu-Ray player
- CD player
- iPod dock
GAMES & SPORTS
- Table tennis
- Running machine
- Pilates bed
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- American fridge/freezer
- Wine fridge
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- 14m x 4.5m
- 0.6m x 2m deep
- Heatable on request - £465 per week
- Pool towels
- Pool has floatron technology that reduces chlorine
- Organic vegetable garden for guests to use
- Bathroom amenities
- Solar lighting in the garden
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Central heating included
- Underfloor heating included
- Mosquito nets
Please note that pool heating will usually bring the water temperature up to approximately 10 degrees higher than the night time temperature. As such in early or late season if the nights time temperatures are low, guests may still find the pool feels cold despite heating.
EOT Tourist Licence number: 0829K10000514201
Arrival from 15:30. Departure by 11:00.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 7 day(s) per week*
- Linen change 3 day(s) per week
- Towel change 7 day(s) per week
- Cook service 2 meals per day 6 day(s) per week*
AVAILABLE on request at an additional cost
- Massage/beauty therapist
Maid Service- for as long as required
Cook service- Breakfast & lunch or dinner (cost of food is not included)
Concierge- The concierge is non-resident but will be at the villa to greet you upon your arrival and will remain available during your stay as required. The concierge will gladly arrange the following services most of which should be booked in advance and are at an additional cost to the customer: Car & boat rentals • Restaurant & tours reservations • Personal trainer • In villa beauty and wellness treatments • Wine and champagne delivery • Freshly cut flowers • Personal laundry service • Pre-arrival grocery shopping • Daily newspapers
- Shops, restaurants and bars St Stephano 5.9km
- Restaurants, bars, supermarkets and nightlife Kassiopi 1.2km
- Pipitou (pebble) 3 minute walk away
- Kanoni Bataria (pebble) 5 minute walk away
- Kalamaki (sandy beach) 3.5km
- Corfu Airport 40km
Capital of Corfu’s north-east, Kassiopi is a thriving harbour and resort. Within a ring of souvenir and beach shops, it has a heart of gold: a cleanly-paved harbour, well-tended gardens, benches for the weary, and smart shops, restaurants, and cafés. Pleasure craft and cruise boats jostle for mooring space with small trawlers. Canons point out to sea, their threat long faded, against a backdrop of stylish Kassiopi villas and apartments rising in terraces from the harbour. A holiday in the hamlet of Kelia lies on the hillside above, within walking distance of the town.
Find out more about Kassiopi & Kelia.