Kaminaki & Agni, Corfu, Greece
- Sea views
- Walk to the beach
- Heated pool
About the villa
Outside, an inviting heated pool is the obvious focal point, set in a lawned and decked surround and overlooked by a covered dining terrace and barbecue area. A series of steps lead down from here to Krouzeri beach and a handy taverna, and Kaminaki beach is within easy reach along the coastal path. Odysseus is terraced into the olive grove hillside, just above its twin sister-villa Penelope. The two are completely independent but could be booked together for large groups. A series of steps lead down to the long pebble beach, with a couple of tavernas an easy stroll away. There are tennis courts at nearby Nissaki Beach Hotel, and boat rental can be pre-booked to make the most of the coast.
- Open plan sitting room with kitchen and games area opening to terrace
- Shower room
- Twin bedroom
- Sitting room with kitchen area opening to balcony
- Shower room
- Double bedroom opening to balcony
- Twin bedroom
- Master double bedroom with bathroom en suite opening to balcony
- Built-in barbecue
- IP TV with UK channel, Sky sports and online movies
- DVD Player
- Blu-Ray player
- CD player
- Playstation 4
- iPod dock
- 7m x 4m
- 0.9m x 1.8m deep
- Built-in steps
- Outdoor shower
- Pool towels
- The swimming pool has been fitted with a Pool Heat Pump making the pool about 5 °C warmer at 1pm than a non-heated pool in low season.
- Washing machine
Please note that there is limited headroom as you enter the master bedroom on the second floor.
EOT Tourist Licence number: 0829K91000493401
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 1 hours per day 6 day(s) per week
AVAILABLE on request at an ADDITIONAL cost
- Cook service
- Restaurant 60m & at Krouzeri 150m
- Taverna Agni 2.1km
- Supermarket 2km
- Tennis Nissaki Beach Hotel 600m
- Shops and restaurants & water sports Nissaki 3.9km
- Shops, restaurants and bars St Stephano 9.2km
- Restaurants, bars, supermarkets and nightlife Kassiopi 12km
- Tavernas and water sports Kaminaki 500m
- Golf Ropa Valley 32km
- Approximately 61 steps down to the beach below the property.
- Corfu Airport 24km
Agni and Kaminaki lie at the heart of a north-east coast, an area of such beauty that it has long attracted the seriously rich: the Rothschilds, one of the world’s great financial dynasties, have a mansion here. But you do not have to be rich to enjoy the good life on Agni and Kaminaki holidays: there is no better place on the island to enjoy a leisurely taverna lunch, or to just potter about by the water’s edge.
Find out more about Kaminaki & Agni.