From £7,333 week
Bay of St. Tropez, Côte d’Azur, France
- Heated pool
- Cook service included
- On the edge of the village
About the villa
Exceptional attention to detail is evident in every aspect of this lovely family villa. Large lawned gardens surround the graceful building, with its pale pantile roof, sky blue shutters and balcony balustrade. Running the length of the villa, a shaded lounging/dining terrace overlooks the heated swimming pool, with canopies at the poolside and palm trees cooling the lawns. Interior décor is a calm colour palette of white and soft neutrals, the villa’s elegant reception rooms including a lounge, living room and TV/playroom. Spacious bedrooms are furnished with flair and romance, the master suite boasting a Jacuzzi bathroom and opening on to the balcony. And country character comes to the fore in a well-equipped dining kitchen. Air conditioning, WiFi, and high spec music and iPod systems feature among 21st century facilities; quality toiletries, fresh cut flowers and a champagne reception on arrival add an extra touch of luxury; and chef, housekeeper and concierge service ensure a completely leisurely stay. The villa is a walk from amenities and a five minute drive from Pampelonne’s powder soft sands.
- Entrance hall
- Living room
- Dining room
- TV room
- Double bedroom with bathroom en suite opening to terrace
- Double bedroom
- Master double bedroom with bathroom en suite (Jacuzzi bath) and separate shower opening to balcony
- Double bedroom
- Double bedroom
- Bathroom (with bath tub)
- Sky TV package
- DVD Player
- CD player
- Bose music system and B&W Zeppelin for iPod and iPhone
- Pod connectivity - iPod pre-loaded with a variety of music
- Air conditioning throughout
- Nespresso machine
- Concierge service
- Bathroom amenities
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
A security deposit will be required upon payment of final balance and returned to you, with any deductions for breakages or outstanding bills, soon after you arrive home.
There is a one bedroom staff accommodation on site.
Arrival from 16:00-19:00 Departure by 10:00.
For arrivals after 19:00 please notify CV Villas as a charge may apply.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Housekeeping service 10 hours per day 7 day(s) per week
- Linen change 3 day(s) per week*
- Laundry service
- Fresh cut flowers on arrival
- Chef service 12 hours per day, 7 days per week and prepares all 3 meals a day (Please note food and beverages not included.
- Concierge (the chef also acts as Concierge and is on call day and night in case of any problems and to make any arrangements locally as required)
- Candles/lanterns lit inside and outside each evening
- Turn down service
*including changeover day
- Local shops and restaurants 5 minutes walking distance
- Centre of Saint Tropez 2.7km
- Pebbly beach - 5 minute walk
- Pampelonne beach, Nikki Beach and Club 55 - within 5 minute drive
- Toulon 60km
Sandwiched between an azure bay and the rocky outcrops of the Var, the St.-Tropez peninsula offers a patchwork of scenery and experiences. To the west, sun-kissed St. Tropez flaunts its pastel-shaded streets and dinky old port where the glitterati anchor luxury yachts. To the east Fréjus is famed for its Roman ruins and Episcopal baptistery; and the beaches of St. Raphael are frequented by water-sports lovers. Add to this the volcanic, red Massif de l’Estérel, whose peaks are perfect for hiking expeditions, and in the Bay of St. Tropez you have yourself one varied holiday destination.