- Infinity pool
- Cook service included
- Breathtaking sea views
About the villa
Thoughtful design gives this fabulous villa plenty of space and privacy for every guest, while providing superb social areas for convivial gatherings. A Plantation style house which captures the spirit of Mustique, it stands on a southern hilltop with panoramic views of the island, the Caribbean and the picturesque Grenadines. Immediately impressive, lily pond gardens lead to an octagonal foyer which opens on to a spacious courtyard. From here, the undeniable focal point is the twenty-four metre infinity pool, with its stunning panoramas and gorgeous poolside dining gazebo. Other venues include a dapple shaded dining terrace under a bamboo canopy, and a formal dining room in the main building. This and the elegant living room have multiple doors to welcome the trade winds, as do the breezy bedroom cottages, each with its own veranda. Cook and butler service enhance the Ocean Breeze experience for get-togethers of family and friends, and this very stylish villa is within easy reach of the beach, water sports, tennis, horse riding and restaurants.
- Master bedroom with bathroom en suite, dressing room and opening to private veranda
- 4 Double bedrooms (can be made up as twin) with bathroom en suite, dressing room and opening to private veranda
- Living room
- Dining room opening onto terrace
- DVD Player
- CD player
GAMES & SPORTS
- Air conditioning
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- 24m x 9m
- 1.5m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Infinity Pools: Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website
- Iron & ironing board
Staff usually have one day off a week.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Maid service
- Cook service 3 meals per day 6 day(s) per week*
- Laundry service
- Airport transfer
- Complimentary use of one vehicle
- Managing Director's weekly cocktail party on Tuesday evenings in the Great Room of the Cotton House
- Car hire
* Cost of food is not included, shopping is available for an additional fee.
- Sport and leisure activities 10-12 minutes' drive
- Tennis 10-12 minutes' drive
- Watersports 10-12 minutes' drive
- Horse riding 10-12 minutes' drive
- Spa 10-12 minutes' drive
- Restaurants 10-12 minutes' drive
- 10 minutes' drive
Mustique is a private island dotted with luxury villas, and a retreat for royalty, actors, and rock stars. It lies to the north of Tobago Cays and the islet Petit Tabac, where scenes from the film Pirates of the Caribbean were shot. The island’s hilly interior leads down to white-sand beaches on both the Atlantic Ocean and Caribbean Sea coasts. Mustique holidays offer relaxation and privacy, or the chance to mingle at the tennis club and weekly social events.