St Peter, Barbados, Caribbean
- Magnificent sea views
- Full service
- Tennis court
About the villa
Featured as part of CV Villa's Private Collection.
Take one superbly converted 17th century sugar mill, blend with eight acres of exotic gardens, fine facilities, tennis court and impeccable service by a full team of staff, and add a private beach house on the best of soft sands, where chef-prepared lunches are delivered to the water’s edge dining gazebo. This is the recipe for a remarkable holiday, amid the luxury of Mullins Mill. Elegantly furnished with rich mahogany and rare antiques, the house is on the hillside with lovely sea views, a lagoon-style pool and Jacuzzi forming a focal point in the grounds.
Guest rooms are in three settings. The main house and mill each have one bedroom, romantically furnished with a four poster bed. An adjoining, two storey annexe has a twin room on each floor, and there are two more twin rooms in a guest cottage in the grounds. The beach house is three minutes away and Speightstown is a five minute drive from the house.
- Dining room
- Sitting room
- Master double bedroom (four poster bed) with bathroom en suite
- Sitting room
- TV room
- Mill bedroom - Double bedroom (four poster bed) with shower room en suite
Cliff Cottage - Ground Floor
- Twin bedroom (can be made up as double) with shower room en suite opening to terrace
Cliff Cottage - First Floor
- Twin bedroom (can be made up as double) with bathroom en suite opening to balcony
The Gate Cottage Annexe
- 2 Twin bedrooms (can be made up as double) with shower room en suite
- 2 Smaller twin bedrooms (can be made up as doubles) with shower room en suite
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- CD player
- Air conditioning
- 10m x 6m
- 1m x 2m deep
- Built-in steps
- Lagoon style
- Washing machine
- Iron & ironing board
- Fax machine
All bedrooms are accessed externally. The master bedroom and the mill bedroom are on different floors but do connect in the main house via the open galleried sitting area on the first floor.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
We can arrange your airport transfers for a smooth start to your holiday. Pre-booking is required.
Service & Staffing
- Chef & assistant chef*
- Night security
* Cost of food and drinks is not included and is payable locally.
* Staff usually have one day off a week and are happy to do grocery shopping for a small charge.
- Golf 15 minutes' drive
- Speightstown 5 minutes' drive
- Beach house on Mullins Beach 3 minutes' drive
The northernmost parish of Barbados, St. Lucy is known as ‘The Lady’—and is the only one of the eleven parishes named after a female saint. St. Lucy has three distinct coastlines. On the west are its sandy beaches. To the north, cliffside paths lead down to hidden coves. On Barbados holidays in St. Lucy, visit coastal lookout points on the east coast such as Paul’s Point to enjoy panoramic views of the headland. St. Lucy’s inland villages—such as Hope and Spring Garden—are surrounded by sedate pastureland.