St James, Barbados, Caribbean
- Activities nearby
- Cook service included
About the villa
Boasting one of the most prestigious locations on the west coast, Landfall is one of just seven villas which have direct access to these famous sands. Beautifully designed, indoors and out, the coral stone villa is light and spacious, exuding an air of relaxed informality, where understated elegance is suddenly surprised with arty glamour. Multiple focal points include the villa’s central atrium, festooned with hanging baskets and trailing plants over a tranquil courtyard pool and fountain. A beachfront dining gazebo and oversized Jacuzzi are perfectly placed to watch the setting sun, and a shady veranda furnished in cushioned cane, looks over the free-form pool and through the palms to the blue expanse of the ocean. With six air-conditioned, en suite bedrooms, set over two floors, the house is perfect for a family or group of friends, and features as a wonderful wedding venue. It is a five minute drive from Holetown’s restaurants and from golf and tennis facilities.
- TV Lounge
- Master twin bedroom (can be made up as a king) with en suite bathroom and terrace overlooking the pool and beach
- Twin bedroom (can be made up as king) with bathroom en suite and balcony overlooking the beach
- Queen bedroom with bathroom en suite
- Twin bedroom (can be made up as king) with bathroom en suite
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- iPod dock
- Surround sound system
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- 7m x 4m
- 1.5m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
50% Deposit required for any bookings travelling between (or including) the 20th December and the 10th January. 30% at any other times. Please note there is a minimum stay of 14 nights over the Christmas period, special booking conditions apply. Please note that any stays that include Easter will be subject to a supplement NOT included in the pricing calendar.
Please note for Caribbean Villas where there are different prices for different occupancies, these are based on the number of bedrooms used and all remaining bedrooms will be closed off, i.e. if there is a 2 person rate that is just for the use of 1 bedroom, a 4 person rate is for 2 bedrooms, a 6 person rate for 3 bedrooms etc.
Please note prices may fluctuate slightly as our holidays are costed using the relevant exchange rate at the time of booking.
Please note staff hours are 8:30am-1:30pm & 5:30pm-8:30pm 6 days per week.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Villa Manager
- Linen change 2 day(s) per week
- Cook service 3 meals per day 6 day(s) per week*
- Night security*
* Staff usually have one day off a week, cost of food is not included, shopping is available for an additional fee
* 6:00pm - 6:00am, 7 days per week
- Golf 5 minutes' drive
- Tennis 5 minutes' drive
- Spa 10 minutes' drive
- Shops and restaurants Holetown 5 minutes' drive
Places of Interest
- Folkestone Marine Park 10 minutes' drive
- Harrison's Cave 10 minutes' drive
- Bridgetown 15 minutes' drive
- Barbados Wildlife Reserve 30 minutes' drive
- St Nicholas Abbey 30 minutes' drive
- Mullins Beach 10 minutes' drive
- Grantley Adams International Airport 45 minutes' drive
St. James parish runs along the central stretch of the island’s west—the Platinum Coast. Its white-sand beaches are backed by luxury hotels and villas including Sandy Lane, long patronized by royals and film stars. The seaside settlement of Holetown is at the centre of the parish: its bars, restaurants, and craft shops have a laid-back, local vibe. The Holetown Festival each February, one to catch on a St. James holiday, celebrates its status as the first British settlement on Barbados, with live music and a street fair.