Church Point Two
St James, Barbados, Caribbean
- Magnificent sea views
- Chef service included
About the villa
A simply styled, contemporary villa, Church Point Two is unpretentious and under no illusions about its main attraction, the location. But it does offer comfortable accommodation, a relaxed informal atmosphere, inclusive cook service, and bags of outdoor space. Within the house, the ground floor is occupied by the kitchen and open-plan living/dining room, which opens on to a covered patio sitting area. Upstairs are two bedrooms and a brightly furnished sundeck, a well-placed viewing platform for leisurely sundowners. In the adjacent ‘cottage’ there is a kitchenette and the third bedroom, a layout which may work well for two couples or a family with teenagers. All three bedrooms have air conditioning and en suite shower room. Outside, very spacious lawned gardens benefit from the dappled shade of mature trees, and incorporate a barbecue and dining area, while a walled patio houses the villa’s plunge pool. With the beach at the bottom of the garden, Holetown’s shops, bars and restaurants are just a five minute stroll away.
- Open plan living/dining area
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite
- Open plan double bedroom (four poster bed) with shower room en suite and kitchenette
- Built-in barbecue
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- CD player
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans
- Plunge pool 3.5m x 3m
- 1m x 2m deep
- Pool towels
- Washing machine
- Iron & ironing board
The great advantage of a Caribbean villa holiday is that holidays can commence on any day and duration is also flexible. The minimum stay is 5 nights, so villas can be booked for 8, 9, 10, 11 nights etc. Special conditions apply for Christmas and New Year. Please enquire for a full tailor-made quotation.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 6 hours per day 6 day(s) per week
- Cook service 3 meals per day 6 day(s) per week*
- Night security*
- Room Rate Levy, VAT, island taxes & service fees
* Within these hours: 8:30am-1:30pm & 5:30pm-8:30pm (cost of food is not included, shopping is available for an additional fee).
* 7 days per week
- Watersports 5 minutes' walk
- Spa 10 minutes' walk
- Golf 5 minutes' drive
- Tennis 5 minutes' drive
- Shops and restaurants 5 minutes' walk Holetown
Places of Interest
- Folkestone Marine Park 5 minutes' drive
- Harrison's Cave 10 minutes' drive
- Bridgetown 20 minutes' drive
- Barbados Wildlife Reserve 30 minutes' drive
- St Nicholas Abbey 30 minutes' drive
- In front of the property
- Mullins Beach 10 minutes' drive
- Grantley Adams International Airport 45 minutes' drive
St. James parish runs along the central stretch of the island’s west—the Platinum Coast. Its white-sand beaches are backed by luxury hotels and villas including Sandy Lane, long patronized by royals and film stars. The seaside settlement of Holetown is at the centre of the parish: its bars, restaurants, and craft shops have a laid-back, local vibe. The Holetown Festival each February, one to catch on a St. James holiday, celebrates its status as the first British settlement on Barbados, with live music and a street fair.