- Tranquil setting
- Walk to the beach
- Cook service included
About the villa
The uninterrupted views of the bay, the two minute stroll through the grounds to the sea, and the setting in one of the more secluded areas of the island all combine to conjure up a sense of seclusion at Sehil, and inclusive cook service adds the final touch to pure relaxation. Set in two acres, this classic Caribbean style house is designed for holiday living, its interior décor using a refreshing colour palette of crisp white and soft greens, its well furnished rooms opening out to broad covered terraces for al fresco sitting and dining. These, in turn, lead on to the poolside, with a delightful dining gazebo overlooking the coast.
This intimate little retreat is a perfect choice for families and especially appreciated by couples, with three air-conditioned bedrooms including two doubles. The house shares the extensive grounds with a second villa, Cashmere, which is also in the CV Villas portfolio. While totally independent, the pair could be booked together for large groups of friends. Sehil is an easy stroll from a good restaurant (open in high season), and a twenty minute drive from beautiful Half Moon Bay.
- Entrance hall
- Sitting room opening onto terrace
- Master double bedroom (king size bed) with shower room en suite opening to pool terrace
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with shower room en suite opening to pool terrace
Lower Ground Floor
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite opening to garden
- Laundry room
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Fully equipped for use by the cook
- American fridge/freezer
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- 10m x 4m
- 1m x 2m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Infinity pools: Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website
- Washing machine
- Iron & ironing board
Electricity consumption is limited to 500KW per week, once this quota is reached any extra KW's used is payable by credit card or cash prior to departure at a rate of $1.00 US per KW.
Arrival from 12:00. Departure by 12:00.
- Tennis 2 minutes' drive
- Golf 20 minutes' drive
- Watersports 30 minute's drive
Places of INterest
- Betty's Hope 15 minutes' drive
- Nelson's Dockyard 25 minutes' drive
- Shirley Heights 30 minutes' drive
- Small sandy beach 1 minutes' walk
- Half Moon Bay 15 minutes' drive
- Pigeon Beach 25 minutes'
- V.C Bird International Airport 30 minutes' drive
Antigua lies in the northern Caribbean to the east of the British Virgin Islands. It has been a favourite with sailors since Admiral Nelson used its natural harbours as a strategic base and safe haven within the West Indies, and Antigua holidays are as much about taking to the water as exploring the historic sites and forested hills. Coral reefs calm the ocean around Antigua, making this an ideal destination for diving and other water sports. White sand beaches line the coast including 1,500 metre Jolly Beach, and hiking trails take you to coastal viewpoints such as Shirley Heights.
Find more about Antigua
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.